Jump to content

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

WayV | "Bad Alive (English ver.)" teaser shoot (2020)

  Hide contents

VJg1odpB_t.jpg ohHxmu54_t.jpg hodBN8gH_t.jpg 9f8P14jX_t.jpg nx5ju9V8_t.jpg beSM2ZrQ_t.jpg 4j58CNQZ_t.jpg w17eCcev_t.jpg seq27GEv_t.jpg 5wgEKNBR_t.jpg i9VehOyS_t.jpg cNaaYjAN_t.jpg DKW9MpHC_t.jpg Wn3NpV5J_t.jpg 6hSxBFm1_t.jpg sdxzsJWZ_t.jpg k5RbUe7y_t.jpg SHcQMk0x_t.jpg W6ZIPFDT_t.jpg qFf7xGHi_t.jpg of5K5FuQ_t.jpg gBQnhitU_t.jpg 9BCMlczv_t.jpg j08fCNc1_t.jpg

 

Yas!!!

 

thanks so much for this <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Yas!!!

 

thanks so much for this <3 

Of course. Glad people are appreciating the finds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ruthless Love said:

Of course. Glad people are appreciating the finds.

Yeah I do, this are such great quallity, Hope you find some Girls Generation or Got7 one day <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

Yeah I do, this are such great quallity, Hope you find some Girls Generation or Got7 one day <3 

Am trying to find some female ones, but males seem to be dominated at the present moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now how are they gonna give us the genius that is Hands Up then release this orangu1 I'm bothered

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Divine said:

now how are they gonna give us the genius that is Hands Up then release this orangu1 I'm bothered

 

I low key like it, it seems FNC is trying to find the right fit for them ... but it's cute... very WSJN but we stan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GlenCoco said:

I low key like it, it seems FNC is trying to find the right fit for them ... but it's cute... very WSJN but we stan 

it's cute yea but I was hoping for GORGEOUS! something Bibles Up could relate to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Divine said:

it's cute yea but I was hoping for GORGEOUS! something Bibles Up could relate to!

Well since AOA is basically over, FNC is going to give more coins to them,  so I hope we have some cute bops in the future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

Well since AOA is basically over, FNC is going to give more coins to them,  so I hope we have some cute bops in the future 

well let's hope they invest those lost AOA coins into giving cherry bullet an actual mini! dead2 nearly two years old and only single albums and digital singles... dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Divine said:

well let's hope they invest those lost AOA coins into giving cherry bullet an actual mini! dead2 nearly two years old and only single albums and digital singles... dead2 

well FNC is the worst tbh, but I hope they gave them some chance to this girl

 

to this day i still wonder why the 3 members left 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

well FNC is the worst tbh, but I hope they gave them some chance to this girl

 

to this day i still wonder why the 3 members left 

omg same orangu1 one of them being the leader and one of the most popular members too was shocking orangu1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×