Jump to content
Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Omg just got done reading the two lists, here are my favorite bits:

Quote

9. Sunmi – Pporappippam

 However, now, after several accidents (*links to Gotta Go and Lalalay*), Sunmi managed to fully learn her lesson and simultaneously earn her best song as of yet.

Quote

5. Apink – Dumhdurum

Better to go on a high, and seriously few have managed to reach the heights of “Dumhdurum”, than see yourself become the next coming of Super Junior.

Quote

Taemin – Criminal

Between getting caught up as the babysitter of SM’s latest unruly crew and getting shown up in a disasterpiece nugu show Road to Kingdom, Taemin’s 2020 was a hell of a ride but at least it ended with the underwhelming “Idea” easily his best song to date, “Criminal”.

Animated GIF

 

Your paragraphs on Dumhdurum, Criminal, Pporappippam, Mago, Apple, So Bad and Star spoke to me on a spiritual level! Ngl I for one am actually upset at the lack of a worst of 2020 and dishounorable mentions list (I was looking forward to some NCT roasts even though I kinda stan for them hihi), but I understand how much time goes into these and I am still immensely satisfied with all the content that you have given us on your blog this year clap3

And as always, there are so many artists and songs that I'm discovering through your blog, ones that have completely flown under most K-Pop stans' radar, so thank you for introducing me to more undeground star quality giveup1

 

Everyone who visits this thread better go check out Vilppu's end-of-year lists, they're highly entertaining! And it's as clear as Sunmi's skin that more effort and research goes into them than goes into any of these MTV / Paper mag / Billboard / etc end-of-year lists!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Robert. said:

I understand how much time goes into these and I am still immensely satisfied with all the content that you have given us on your blog this year clap3

And as always, there are so many artists and songs that I'm discovering through your blog, ones that have completely flown under most K-Pop stans' radar, so thank you for introducing me to more undeground star quality giveup1

 

Everyone who visits this thread better go check out Vilppu's end-of-year lists, they're highly entertaining! And it's as clear as Sunmi's skin that more effort and research goes into them than goes into any of these MTV / Paper mag / Billboard / etc end-of-year lists!!

Thank you, this means a lot ✌

Re: NCT, honestly the only song of theirs I found to be really bad this year was Work It, and even that could've maybe escaped a dishonourable mention. There's been a lot of worse stuff lately, from SM even (mainly Hyoyeon, Changmin, Suju's 2YaYao). On the other hand, Kick It/Misfit were actually on my shortlist for the good end of the year-end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Thank you, this means a lot ✌

Re: NCT, honestly the only song of theirs I found to be really bad this year was Work It, and even that could've maybe escaped a dishonourable mention. There's been a lot of worse stuff lately, from SM even (mainly Hyoyeon, Changmin, Suju's 2YaYao). On the other hand, Kick It/Misfit were actually on my shortlist for the good end of the year-end.

d

wait but dessert was a BOP

 

but yeah Changmin's song has terrible and NCT wasn't bad but it was just boring NCT 2018 > NCT 2020 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Btw there might be a SHINee comeback this year

Yup Yup SM said it <3 can't wait, I think we will have SHINee for more one 1 and 1/2 year before Taemin has to Enlist after that either they will make a sub Unit probabbly the 3 of them or Onew X Key  while Taemin is on service 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Yup Yup SM said it <3 can't wait, I think we will have SHINee for more one 1 and 1/2 year before Taemin has to Enlist after that either they will make a sub Unit probabbly the 3 of them or Onew X Key  while Taemin is on service 

I always confuse Onew with Onewe dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm a shameless hoe, after all, lemme promote my reaction tew BTS hurr! Help a good sis OUT pls  @Robert. @Yoncé. @Kim Jiwon @Taylor @Divine + everyone else  

K-Pop Round Table Ep. 1 - Debuts! Hello fellow k-pop rats, I want to revive this thread a bit so I thought of a fun way to discuss some things related to the good sis Korean (and sometimes Japane


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×