Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

Image result for ayumi hamasaki gif

i used to be a HUGE kpop/jpop stan but ive lost my way darlings

anyone willing to recommend me artists/albums?

i used to stan for ayumi hamasaki, namie amuro, koda kumi, utada hikaru, 2NE1, BIG BANG, girls' generation, brown eyed girls

i LOVED narsha's debut from brown eyed girls too

such a flawless queen

Image result for narsha gif

In case anyone is interested in my thoughts about Whitepink's new single:

18 hours ago, Maraj said:

okay so Spotify kept suggesting me to listen to NCT 127's Cherry Bomb album and I...... WAS. BALD. AS. FUCK. giveup1 

Literally a collection of BOPS whew giveup1 

5 hours ago, Vilppu said:

In case anyone is interested in my thoughts about Whitepink's new single:

Literally a collection of BOPS whew giveup1 

No you did NOT call them Whitepink, I hate you. lmfao2 

Also yes I even downloaded the other 2 mini albums, they're sooo good.. I was really sleeping on them. giveup1 

7 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Also yes I even downloaded the other 2 mini albums, they're sooo good.. I was really sleeping on them. giveup1 

LIMITLESS really is a fantastic mini clap3 the PUNCH of the first 5 tracks clap3

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

LIMITLESS really is a fantastic mini clap3 the PUNCH of the first 5 tracks clap3

Every hair on my body FLEW off honestly, I was up until 2 AM binge listening their albums. I don't regret it at all. giveup1 

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Every hair on my body FLEW off honestly, I was up until 2 AM binge listening their albums. I don't regret it at all. giveup1 

stannn giveup1 they're fantastic, too bad the Korean gp is still sleeping on them wtf um2 have you gotten into NCT U and DREAM?

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

stannn giveup1 they're fantastic, too bad the Korean gp is still sleeping on them wtf um2 have you gotten into NCT U and DREAM?

I was shook at how many of them there are, I watched them on Weekly Idol and they said that they will keep adding members.. I-

Yeah I listened to both NCT U and DREAM that same night kii. giveup1 

3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I was shook at how many of them there are, I watched them on Weekly Idol and they said that they will keep adding members.. I-

Yeah I listened to both NCT U and DREAM that same night kii. giveup1 

i remember before debut SM saying they didn't know how many members NCT would ever have in total and i was already shaking ... sia5

their singles are so good too ahh giveup1

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i remember before debut SM saying they didn't know how many members NCT would ever have in total and i was already shaking ... sia5

their singles are so good too ahh giveup1

Omfg I'm screaming, I think right now is perfect because it's not too many of them. giveup1 I remember seeing Fire Truck before I just never noticed it was them until I got my wig snatched by the Cherry Bomb video. 

8 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Omfg I'm screaming, I think right now is perfect because it's not too many of them. giveup1 I remember seeing Fire Truck before I just never noticed it was them until I got my wig snatched by the Cherry Bomb video. 

nn tea, it's easier to learn their names and all that jazz giveup1 I kinda hated Fire Truck at first so i didn't check them out at all? but then Limitless fully won me over. funny how Limitless is both their best title track and worst video!

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

nn tea, it's easier to learn their names and all that jazz giveup1 I kinda hated Fire Truck at first so i didn't check them out at all? but then Limitless fully won me over. funny how Limitless is both their best title track and worst video!

yes I have learned a few of their names especially the cute ones kii rip4 I didn't hate it, I just thought they were some random new group. OMG I totally agree with you, I'm hollering. While watching all their MV's I didn't like that one either sob1 

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

Is it really that good? giveup1

YES I really love it giveup1 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

yes I have learned a few of their names especially the cute ones kii rip4 I didn't hate it, I just thought they were some random new group. OMG I totally agree with you, I'm hollering. While watching all their MV's I didn't like that one either sob1 

stan Jaehyun i hope! creep1 dd yes, performance >>> rough ver but it's still not even great rip4

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

stan Jaehyun i hope! creep1 dd yes, performance >>> rough ver but it's still not even great rip4

omg yas Mark, Jaehyun, and Taeyong are the ones I learned about first. Google was my best friend that night! rip4 But yeah, it deserved better and that's nothing but tea!!

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

omg yas Mark, Jaehyun, and Taeyong are the ones I learned about first. Google was my best friend that night! rip4 But yeah, it deserved better and that's nothing but tea!!

omg yas taste! stan the holy trinity cry6 btw i forgot Wake Up is such a bop?