Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

I’m sick in bed with the stomach flu , and found myself listening to SHINee and even both of Jonghyun’s solo albums today. Keep in mind this is the first time that I let myself listen to that music since December.

Sobbed like a lunatic for a few minutes. 

14 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

Hey @Entea check this out they are going to colab with a Mexican band and it sound so reggeton and you might like this

oh god the mexican band is so fugly anyways they where good

Omg, I've seen it a now. I need a more boppy beat, this is lowkey boring rip4

I dont know much about Riek but yeah, I've never found any of them attractive rip4

I don't want to be this annoying person shoving things in people's faces, but this group is debuting and they're INSANE! They have so much potential, please give them a listen and enjoy the sick choreo, stunning visuals and your eargasms. You're welcome.

Decided to tag you here @Sylk so I wouldn't go off-topic in the other thread.

Soooo.. what's happening is that these beautiful boys are coming to my country and I just got a Gold ticket. Which means I'll have a Meet & Greet with them, a fan sign session (<--- which I'm soooo insanely hyped for!! I can't --) then the actual show and after the show a Selfie event where you can buy multiple 'tickets' to take a selfie with any of the members.

I'm soo excited, I feel butterflies in my stomach. cloud1 

@Lukros I can't even -- ^

2 hours ago, Baekhyun. said:

Soooo.. what's happening is that these beautiful boys are coming to my country and I just got a Gold ticket. Which means I'll have a Meet & Greet with them, a fan sign session (<--- which I'm soooo insanely hyped for!! I can't --) then the actual show and after the show a Selfie event where you can buy multiple 'tickets' to take a selfie with any of the members.

Omggg i don't know them but that song is a bop !! Thats so exciting tbh hope u have alot of fun oprah4

23 hours ago, Baekhyun. said:

OH MY GOD DKJASČJDASJD I WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

I don't even know them that well i just like some of their songs but still

On 11/11/2018 at 8:03 PM, Sylk said:

Omggg i don't know them but that song is a bop !! Thats so exciting tbh hope u have alot of fun oprah4

Thank you thank you !! 

On 11/12/2018 at 4:36 PM, Lukros said:

OH MY GOD DKJASČJDASJD I WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

I don't even know them that well i just like some of their songs but still

IKR!! I don't know them THAT well either, but I was like, I don't want to miss out on this opportunity. 

On 12/25/2018 at 8:24 PM, Vesper said:

I’ve just recently become a HUGE ONCE. Twice is my new favorite girl group cry1 

What is Love? Love is TWICE cry2 

Likey? Me Likey Likey Likey! cry1 

Yes or Yes? YES! cry3 

Can we get a stan badge please??

Their title tracks are addictive as FUCK even if you don't like them. giveup1