Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

4 hours ago, Yoncé. said:

wait til you see joy’s...... what the actual fuck. irene really the one with good teaser pics as usual. rip4 

I don’t want to talk about Joy’s either. Get it away. Get it away from me now.

1 hour ago, iloveseulgi said:

I cant believe sm invested more in the music (the teasers sound soooo good) and let out those horrible pics... wtf did they do to joys hair, were the braids on a budget? Not to mention seulgi.... those clothes aint ittttt

love that your first post here is shitting on sm lmfaoo... welcome! btw i agree with everything stated!

I cant believe sm invested more in the music (the teasers sound soooo good) and let out those horrible pics... wtf did they do to joys hair, were the braids on a budget? Not to mention seulgi.... those clothes aint ittttt

sksks dead2 

but whale cum to the forum anyway! kesha9 

if you're gonna be a regular member, post an introduction thread --> https://fotpforums.com/forum/21-member-intros/

pfff DRAG meniniSM lmfao1 

18 hours ago, iloveseulgi said:

oof go off

Who do you stan btw aside from RV?

Wanda getting the only good teasers as expected of the best and most attractive member

2 minutes ago, Robert. said:

My favorite Somi pictures ari6

Wow these are really great if you pretend Somi is not there

18 hours ago, Cosmic said:

love that your first post here is shitting on sm lmfaoo... welcome! btw i agree with everything stated!

18 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

sksks dead2 

but whale cum to the forum anyway! kesha9 

if you're gonna be a regular member, post an introduction thread --> https://fotpforums.com/forum/21-member-intros/

18 hours ago, Divine said:

pfff DRAG meniniSM lmfao1 

52 minutes ago, Robert. said:

oof go off

Who do you stan btw aside from RV?

Beside rv i stan exo and my ub is kyungsoo lol u can imagine i despise that companyhundefined

And idk if i should make an introduction thread bc i doubt ill be very active on here😞✊🏻

2 hours ago, iloveseulgi said:

Beside rv i stan exo and my ub is kyungsoo lol u can imagine i despise that companyhundefined

And idk if i should make an introduction thread bc i doubt ill be very active on here😞✊🏻

Okay this TASTE bey3

Dq_h9rMVsAALE_z.jpglarge.jpg

We LOVE God in this household!

And same, I'm not that active on here either. This forum is kinda dead compared to... other ones ari6

We gotta keep the K-thread alive tho, that's what it deserves!

Ok RV are SNAPPING with their packaging for this mini

Spoiler

dd(3).jpg

Y'all ready?

Oh and SF9 released. I detest the song but oh my is the video a SNATCH

Also gon post these Lucas pictures cuz it's what the hottest N*T member deserves xoxo <3

D9QPVeSWsAAwI9h.jpgD9QOmTWXYAAOCfO.jpg

i really like RPM omg why does everyone hate it giveup1

20 hours ago, Robert. said:

Ok RV are SNAPPING with their packaging for this mini

Hide contents

dd(3).jpg

Y'all ready?

they rly went from shitty jewel cases to this omg sm HEARD the complaints giveup1

20 hours ago, Robert. said:

Also gon post these Lucas pictures cuz it's what the hottest N*T member deserves xoxo <3

D9QPVeSWsAAwI9h.jpgD9QOmTWXYAAOCfO.jpg

thank you god