K-Pop/J-Pop

Recycled stardust    1,519
16 hours ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

one of the discographies ive been obsessed with this year is Perfume, I was really sleeping on them!! I bought Pcubed and i love every song, EVERY song... It's literally hit after hit

a whole bop cry0 their early stuff aged so well too,  I hear it today and it sounds like it was released this decade

11 hours ago, Hyun. said:

FINALLY ANOTHER PERFUME STAN????

tumblr_lxvp56QRto1rn95k2o1_500.gifv

We're 3 at least moo1

The very first K-pop/J-pop song I ever heard was Dream Fighter back in 2009 so they will always be something special to me 

Darth Sidious    8,308
2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

bebe1

Goddamn, that man is stupidly delicious. 

I really hope he's got a support system, considering that his life was brought down in all of two weeks. 

Hyun.    30,284
1 hour ago, Recycled stardust said:

We're 3 at least moo1

The very first K-pop/J-pop song I ever heard was Dream Fighter back in 2009 so they will always be something special to me 

ahh they're my faves giveup1 i got into them a bit after LEVEL3 era, i love them so much

Dream Figher is THAT song btw giveup1

Robert.    12,553
On 11/2/2019 at 3:40 AM, Daenerys said:

what really happened to him tho? adijfajsdpoa

He was targeted by a female ex-trainee who has made it her mission to take down as many idols as possible because she got rejected by all of the entertainment companies she auditioned for nn. That girl and her boyfriend basically orchestrated the spreading of several rumors and allegations surrounding Wonho's past, one of them being that he did weed (which, believe it or not, is still something that causes public outrage in Korea in 2019 rip4).

Just a week after the first allegations surfaced (all of which are still unproven), his company basically fired him and he announced that he would be leaving his group with his departure being effective immediately. He's been trending in Korea non-stop this past week and is pretty much the most hated person among K-Netizens right now.

Weirdly enough, this same exact thing has also happened to a member of Stray Kids and a member from another boy group last month. I wonder who's gonna be next tay5

Robert.    12,553

On a lighter note, there are new things out / on the horizon!

Divine    143,762
5 hours ago, Robert. said:

He was targeted by a female ex-trainee who has made it her mission to take down as many idols as possible because she got rejected by all of the entertainment companies she auditioned for nn. That girl and her boyfriend basically orchestrated the spreading of several rumors and allegations surrounding Wonho's past, one of them being that he did weed (which, believe it or not, is still something that causes public outrage in Korea in 2019 rip4).

Just a week after the first allegations surfaced (all of which are still unproven), his company basically fired him and he announced that he would be leaving his group with his departure being effective immediately. He's been trending in Korea non-stop this past week and is pretty much the most hated person among K-Netizens right now.

Weirdly enough, this same exact thing has also happened to a member of Stray Kids and a member from another boy group last month. I wonder who's gonna be next tay5

we love a history professor

Divine    143,762

can't believe yes i can that SM delayed the release of Final... where's the knife

m4qRs2B_1.gif

Daenerys    63,666
5 hours ago, Robert. said:

all this over weed? no way no way bebe1

Divine    143,762
32 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

all this over weed? no way no way bebe1

no weed was just one of the allegations. another is that they exposed him for going to juvie. bebe1 

Daenerys    63,666
10 minutes ago, Divine said:

no weed was just one of the allegations. another is that they exposed him for going to juvie. bebe1 

a witch hunt literally a witch hunt bebe1 

Divine    143,762
Just now, Daenerys said:

a witch hunt literally a witch hunt bebe1 

tea couldn't they have at least spared him so we could still get shirtless pics bebe1 

Daenerys    63,666
5 minutes ago, Divine said:

tea couldn't they have at least spared him so we could still get shirtless pics bebe1 

we need to free him bebe1

Divine    143,762

The Produce 101 producers got arrested lmfao1 

Hyun.    30,284

hyuna's song is kinda terrible but i'm happy she's back yes! jj2

Divine    143,762

wait the bvndit song is cute orly1 also fuming at them having such a huge budget while Red Velvet.... nvm let me not wendy4 

Billie    970
On 11/3/2019 at 7:17 PM, Robert. said:

wait which skz member tay5