Jump to content
FOTP
Guest JØEY

K-Pop/J-Pop

Recommended Posts

Mamacita    5,399
Just now, Hyun. said:

i'm still shocked at how big this comeback is for them, the MV just updated to 3 million views too giveup1

I'd love for someone other than Psy to be the only mildly known K-Pop artist in America alex1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlenCoco    3,517
3 hours ago, Mom said:

I'd love for someone other than Psy to be the only mildly known K-Pop artist in America alex1

 

IFKR! ugh Psy ruined kpop lbr 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
20 hours ago, Mom said:

I agree, it's kind of amazing to watch them break the US a bit. 

you love BTS too? YES. giveup1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
Just now, Mom said:

A legendary co-stan brit2

 

OMG YES! My obsession for them started in January, what a great way to start 2017 tbfh cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mamacita    5,399
Just now, Maraj said:

OMG YES! My obsession for them started in January, what a great way to start 2017 tbfh cry9 

Same, I sort of got to them late after I started diving into Kpop, but I'm glad I'm here now brit2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
9 minutes ago, Mom said:

Same, I sort of got to them late after I started diving into Kpop, but I'm glad I'm here now brit2

 

When I first got into Kpop, I only knew of 2NE1. I was a flop cry3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mamacita    5,399
2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

When I first got into Kpop, I only knew of 2NE1. I was a flop cry3 

You had a leg up on me, I only really knew Super Junior-M for years and didn't even understand the difference between them and Super Junior for a long time dead2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
5 minutes ago, Mom said:

You had a leg up on me, I only really knew Super Junior-M for years and didn't even understand the difference between them and Super Junior for a long time dead2

 

Omg lmaooo giveup1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

@Maraj I suppose your wig is still thrown after listening to Not Today?

giphy.gif

Wig flew all the way to the sun tbh

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun.    35,654
3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Wig flew all the way to the sun tbh

giphy.gif

i need to see the MV and choreo like, now

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i need to see the MV and choreo like, now

giphy.gif

They said the choreo is a mix between Fire and Dope, and I'm so ready for it.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vilppu    8,866

Now wait a damn minute

This is absolutely amazing, I also hope the rumours about Krystal doing a solo mini weren't fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun.    35,654
6 minutes ago, Maraj said:

They said the choreo is a mix between Fire and Dope, and I'm so ready for it.

giphy.gif

I'm here for a Danger-esque choreo aka their best!

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Now wait a damn minute

This is absolutely amazing, I also hope the rumours about Krystal doing a solo mini weren't fake.

oh this is good giveup1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    57,135
8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

I'm here for a Danger-esque choreo aka their best!

giphy.gif

Oop. I see no lies! 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×