Hyun.

General K-Pop/J-Pop Discussion

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I read that it's nothing serious but I still think that if he's not feeling well, he should consider a longer break. Some of the k-stars are honestly working too hard, it's unbelievable.

Yeah it's really crazy how hard some of them work, they really deserve to have more breaks tbh.

6 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Yeah it's really crazy how hard some of them work, they really deserve to have more breaks tbh.

Totally. And even when they have a break from the music business, a lot of idols have numerous TV shows, fashion campaigns etc. going on regardless. It must be a real struggle, especially for the nugu groups (aka the irrelevant, less-known ones) who on the top of it do not make great sums of money.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Totally. And even when they have a break from the music business, a lot of idols have numerous TV shows, fashion campaigns etc. going on regardless. It must be a real struggle, especially for the nugu groups (aka the irrelevant, less-known ones) who on the top of it do not make great sums of money.

Yeah I couldn't be able to work hard like that rip4 God bless them tbh

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Yeah I couldn't be able to work hard like that rip4 God bless them tbh

It's so cool how the majority of idols still at least seem so positive and keeps great contact with fans, both on social media and on concerts though. It feels like the years of training beforehand kind of prepares them for what's to come. Anyway, some of the western stars could borrow some of this work ethic tbh.

Also let's talk about this

Such a cool song

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

It's so cool how the majority of idols still at least seem so positive and keeps great contact with fans, both on social media and on concerts though. It feels like the years of training beforehand kind of prepares them for what's to come. Anyway, some of the western stars could borrow some of this work ethic tbh.

Such a cool song

Yeah that's what make them so special because they work so hard for their fans to be happy. TBH, a lot of artists now need to take note on their work ethic.

I love this video so much, whoever is playing the Joker looks so hot idk why rip4 

5 minutes ago, Come To Shine said:

Does anyone else like Koda Kumi?

I've only heard a few singles but they're v good. Butterfly >

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Yeah that's what make them so special because they work so hard for their fans to be happy. TBH, a lot of artists now need to take note on their work ethic.

I love this video so much, whoever is playing the Joker looks so hot idk why rip4 

omg right, the abortional Suicide Squad Joker is shaking

1 minute ago, Come To Shine said:

You should download, W FACE ~ outside ~ & W FACE ~ inside ~ for a listen. I've always loved "Taboo" and "Lollipop".

I've just looked and her discography is on Spotify so I'll listen to those later!

On 3/13/2017 at 4:08 PM, Hyun. said:

wasn't a big fan of W Face tbh! Outside had a lot of bops but most sound a bit like the same rip4

OMFG who is that in your set? She is so pretty. fall2 

16 minutes ago, Maraj said:

OMFG who is that in your set? She is so pretty. fall2 

that's Taeyeon from SNSD! she just released a deluxe edition of her first full album and it's incredible, you should listen to it cry6

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

that's Taeyeon from SNSD! she just released a deluxe edition of her first full album and it's incredible, you should listen to it cry6

Omg yas, let me go listen to it! oprah2 

On 13/3/2017 at 1:42 PM, Vilppu said:

Such a cool song

Ok lets talk about you staning fx red velvet shinee and NCT and u have a Tiffany avi... plz be my fucking friend!!! u stand pure talent <3 <3 <3