FOTP
Guest JØEY

K-Pop/J-Pop

him    32,015

Brown Eyed Legends ny12 f(x) ny12 Legends Generation ny12 BoA ny12 Wonder Queens ny12 2NE1 ny12

Godney    77,785
Brown Eyed Legends ny12 f(x) ny12 Legends Generation ny12 BoA ny12 Wonder Queens ny12 2NE1 ny12
I've only recently started listening to K/J so I still don't most of the artists.

What are some of your favorite songs? :flutter:

him    32,015
I've only recently started listening to K/J so I still don't most of the artists.

What are some of your favorite songs? :flutter:

Edited by Him

him    32,015
Oh dear 2NE1, overrated kpop "queens" of being basic.

Nobody is the queen of K-Pop except BoA (who I forgot to post vids of) +love+

Listen to these too Marcus:

Edited by Him

Nobody is the queen of K-Pop except BoA (who I forgot to post vids of) +love+

you have no idea how many 2ne1 stans try to pass them off as being the ~greatest most original (bc they didn't copy big bang or anything right) girl group ever~ yet when compared to every other kpop girl group, they're less than average on looks, talent, the whole shabang.

him    32,015
you have no idea how many 2ne1 stans try to pass them off as being the ~greatest most original (bc they didn't copy big bang or anything right) girl group ever~ yet when compared to every other kpop girl group, they're less than average on looks, talent, the whole shabang.

Well, I like 2NE1. They aren't my favorite group but there is something really likeable about them. I actually think Dara is really pretty too :tehe:

But yes. Nobody is coming close to BoA's crown (except arguably Lee Hyori, but she doesn't come close imo) +queenbitch+

Well, I like 2NE1. They aren't my favorite group but there is something really likeable about them. I actually think Dara is really pretty too :tehe:

But yes. Nobody is coming close to BoA's crown (except arguably Lee Hyori, but she doesn't come close imo) +queenbitch+

It's a shame that HV didn't sell that well, because that is possibly my favourite album by her. That and IDENTITY which semi bombed too.

him    32,015
It's a shame that HV didn't sell that well, because that is possibly my favourite album by her. That and IDENTITY which semi bombed too.

I love Hurricane Venus too cry1 probably my favorite album by her as well.

But she really doesn't need to prove herself anymore. She's shown she's not just some novelty act by becoming really one of the only K-Pop artists to go "huge" in Japan.

I love Hurricane Venus too cry1 probably my favorite album by her as well.

But she really doesn't need to prove herself anymore. She's shown she's not just some novelty act by becoming really one of the only K-Pop artists to go "huge" in Japan.

idk i think she's been hit by the curse that's hit ayumi/kuu ... aka ppl thinking she's ~too old~ or w/e (tbh her stylist isn't helping her, she looks so tired/wrecked lately.. just.. gerl fire that woman rn), even though she's younger than bom/dara (lol, and i've seen BJs come at boa for being old.. i mean how stupid can u fucking b when u basically have 2 ppl who are dinosaurs in one group then come at someone who is like 3 yrs younger oooop)

him    32,015
idk i think she's been hit by the curse that's hit ayumi/kuu ... aka ppl thinking she's ~too old~ or w/e (tbh her stylist isn't helping her, she looks so tired/wrecked lately.. just.. gerl fire that woman rn), even though she's younger than bom/dara (lol, and i've seen BJs come at boa for being old.. i mean how stupid can u fucking b when u basically have 2 ppl who are dinosaurs in one group then come at someone who is like 3 yrs younger oooop)

Well, I think that's bound to happen to all stars at some point. Look multiple legends like Britney, Mariah, etc, they're still legends, they just don't have the star power they used to. And that's okay +shrug+

And lol ikr. Blackjacks are definitely the most pressed & distressed fanbase in k-pop. Although I've met quite a few sane ones the majority seem to be 13 year old prepubescent scene girls or 19 year old flamboyant gay men ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

Well, I think that's bound to happen to all stars at some point. Look multiple legends like Britney, Mariah, etc, they're still legends, they just don't have the star power they used to. And that's okay +shrug+

And lol ikr. Blackjacks are definitely the most pressed & distressed fanbase in k-pop. Although I've met quite a few sane ones the majority seem to be 13 year old prepubescent scene girls or 19 year old flamboyant gay men ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

omg the tea has been spilt

tumblr_lx1x30dHC81r0w3seo2_250.giftumblr_lx1x30dHC81r0w3seo4_r1_250.giftumblr_lx1x30dHC81r0w3seo1_250.gif

Haruka    28,593
Godney    77,785

SO. MANY. GOOD. SONGS. cry5

Thank you guys so much for posting these. Where do you guys download your albums/songs? Is there a K/J-Pop version of i+ 4u or anything like that? There are few artists on here that I defiantly who's albums I defiantly want to give a listen to. I found Mr. Simple on i+ 4u and I'm downloading it right now. I've really enjoyed what I have heard from them so far so I'm hoping for some more gems.

him    32,015
SO. MANY. GOOD. SONGS. cry5

Thank you guys so much for posting these. Where do you guys download your albums/songs? Is there a K/J-Pop version of i+ 4u or anything like that? There are few artists on here that I defiantly who's albums I defiantly want to give a listen to. I found Mr. Simple on i+ 4u and I'm downloading it right now. I've really enjoyed what I have heard from them so far so I'm hoping for some more gems.

What albums do you want? :) I can find links for you.

& Haruka, I love Kyary cry1 her mini album is sooo good. love ping pong nanai

Godney    77,785
What albums do you want? :) I can find links for you.

& Haruka, I love Kyary cry1 her mini album is sooo good. love ping pong nanai

I am really interesting in Orange Caramel, Super Junior, Kyari Pamyu Pamyu (Love PONPONPON), Girl's Generation, and Wonder Girls. I am listening to Mr. Simple by Super Junior right now and it's an AMAZING album. I'm really digging it. antm1