Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

American Idol 2011

Can any of these judges give criticism? Oh yeah, apparently they can, but ONLY to Haley! +rolleyes+

Everyone last night could have used some good advice from the judges, cause everyone was lackluster. Instead they all basically got told they were the biggest superstar to emerge since Michael Jackson (except Haley of course).

I was really concerned Haley was next on the chopping block. I've thrown my support behind her since the assassination of Pia Toscano. I liked Paul basically, but it's about time a guy is sent packing.

I want Jacob to go. :tehe:

I don't like his tone or his histrionics, and I'm glad they took him to task this week for that comment he made before his previous performance.

Thinkin' he Whitney or some shit. :tehe:

I want Jacob to go. :tehe:

I don't like his tone or his histrionics, and I'm glad they took him to task this week for that comment he made before his previous performance.

Thinkin' he Whitney or some shit. :tehe:

Exactly.

I think he lost votes last week because of that comment tbh.

Exactly.

I think he lost votes last week because of that comment tbh.

I just thought it was very arrogant to assume that, if he were voted down, it was because he was just too REAL for us or something. It's like, sit the fuck down. And your Man In The Mirror performance wasn't all that. +lol+

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.