Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

American Idol 2011

OMFG, I can't believe Jacob told America tonight that if you don't like him, then you're the one that needs to take a long look in the mirror. No no no, I JUST CANT. I've never liked his shrieky caterwauling "singing", but now I desperately want him gone.

The voting on this show has turned into an utter joke. I'm just lost for words at one of the best pure vocalists they've ever had in 10 seasons going NINTH. All because she doesn't have a freakin Y chromosome. And the stupid judges just HAD to use their save so soon on untalented Casey. UGH. This show has officially made me angry. Don't even feel like watching now, and probably won't if Haley goes (and I'm sure she will, since she's not a beloved guy).

:lmfao: they warned her to be more daring and she was boring ballad ballad ballad then she does an up tempo song and vocally slayed it but she was boring. America got tired of her. Sad she went home. She was amazing but I mean it is all the teen girls and cougars voting on this show... I was hopin Jacob would go home...

Yes. I am upset Pia got sent home this early, but Am I suprised she was voted off? No. She was emotionless and she never really brang it performance wise... Oh well... We still Have Haley and Scotty! :D

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.