Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

American Idol 2011

X Factor is much better, I've watched the UK version since 2008 :tehe:

agree. Even the production and staging on X Factor is so much more professional. Makes Idol look so cheap and dated with them just standing there with a piano like they trying to be Fatdele +laughcry+

agree. Even the production and staging on X Factor is so much more professional. Makes Idol look so cheap and dated with them just standing there with a piano like they trying to be Fatdele +laughcry+

yeah, X Factor is much more professional and entertaining, most everyone usually has elaborate sets, dancers, full band, etc. I also like the whole judge's house thing they do, much better than Idol's Hollywood week +laughcry+

Wow, this is the first modern theme week they've had in forever, I know they didn't do any last season. I always hate how seldom Idol does modern themes (that's what they should be doing the most), so I'm excited for this week.

I just began watching it. So far, it seems like the judges got a memo about being tougher, because they're *gasp* actually doing more than telling everybody how great they are.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.