Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

American Idol 2011

Homeboy had to go! His high pitched voice been annoying me since the show began

omg his runs made me cringe, I found it hard to believe he made it that far. Casey (is that the name of the dude with the beard?) should have stayed +noway+.

Yess Jacob left! Next week Scotty! please.

#TeamHaley <3

O yes well I like Haley and Lauren so either on of them for the when Scotty needs to go James needs to go....

omg his runs made me cringe, I found it hard to believe he made it that far. Casey (is that the name of the dude with the beard?) should have stayed +noway+.

Ya I was like ugh noooo but I dont like casey either lolz

I just watched some videos of this season, first look at it tbh, and I must say I am not impressed with the talent.. That Scotty guy is just dreadful +wtf+ Why on earth is he in the top four? Lauren doesn't do anything for me too, pretty boring performances actually :-/

I'd say kick those two out really fast and let the final be James and Haley. James seems to be quite good at the rock stuff, and he is definitely a lot better than the other two. Still the only one I really really like is Haley! I can't believe she has been in the bottom so many times, because she is by miles the best one left in the competition! Those performances of Rolling In The Deep and You And I! +excited+ America would be insane if she is not crowned the winner +noway+

Now if only James can get knocked out next week, the top 3 will actually be 3 of the 4 most talented contestants this season (Pia should be there over either Lauren or Scotty, but oh well).

Haley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I voted by phone for the first time this season tonight +laughcry+ and voted online :tehe: all for Haley +legend+ pretty sure she'll end up going though, my faves havent made it far on idol in awhile, too many teen girls/cougars voting with their salivating vaginas to even care about the real talent +rolleyes+

Scotty needs to gtfo+arrow+

IKR? I can't believe he basically called being in Gaga's presence a huge sin. +rolleyes+Disrespectful much? Geez, all she told him was to make love to the microphone. Which is a common expression singers are told when they need to sing something more passionately, and one that was a very useful tip for him. He can definitely GTFO after that as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.