Gabe.

Private pics of Demi Lovato leak, she suffers her 420th meltdown this week.

exactly Ana, and she saying she doesn't owe a thing to anyone :o what about her stans? the magazines that pay her thousands of dollars for her suicidal stories? :o oh... she owes a lot to a lot of people.

exactly Ana, and she saying she doesn't owe a thing to anyone :o what about her stans? the magazines that pay her thousands of dollars for her suicidal stories? :o oh... she owes a lot to a lot of people.

NGL stars that complain about stuff like this piss me off. You get fucking millions and if you didn't want this why choose this career path in the first place  um2

And don't blame people for looking at them, blame the douche that leaked them  :educate1:

And don't blame people for looking at them, blame the douche that leaked them  :educate1:

Shes been doing television work since she was a baby on Barney. She should have known better in the first place.

I'm getting tired of her playing the fucking victim card when she has million of fans and a big ass bank account.

Esp. with this and her being in film since she was young, she should have known this would later get out. She has no one but herself to fucking blame for that one. You want privacy? Don't take photo's of you engaging in private acts that you want to be kept behind closed doors. That pretty much goes for ANYONE.

There are people out there have have 1000x less than her plus her mental problems, so she needs to shut the fuck up & move on. Learn from your mistakes instead of thriving on it and sending them to magazine articles and Twitter bitch.

:educate1:

Wait ... I thought those were previews.

YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT SHES BITCHING OVER TWO PHOTOS THAT ARN'T EVEN NUDES?

ny13 Bitch needs help ASAP something is clearly wrong with her and I think it's "FULL-OF-SHIT-ITIS."

I love how Gabe is SO pressed at Demi, he's always mad at her for spilling the true tea when it comes to the biz. 

I understand exactly what she means. Just because she's a star, it doesn't mean people are entitled to violate her privacy. As a person, she deserves to have her own space and a lot of people (including her own fans) don't respect her boundaries. She has always been very caring when it comes to her fans. She's just mad because people don't necessarily extend the same courtesy to her and respect her as a fellow human being. 

Also, y'all pressed bitches left out this tweet: 

e7a5a44019f580700d2af9c515115088.png

Demi  mess

Miley mess

Thank god there's Selena Gomess  cry1

Because when you date Bieber - break up with him - and return to him, you're the biggest mess of them all.