Desnudate

Desnudate's Top 25 singles of 2013 so far (#15)

As you can see, I stole this idea from @ dead2

I will give a list of my favorite singles of 2013 so far. Sometimes I will give a bonus with some spots, for example if the album of the single is already out with my favorite album song, or if I think another song by the same artist deserves some more recognition.

This list will probably have some songs you never even heard about. I literally have British, Dutch, American and even a New Zealand singer. sass3

Can't wait to start, it will probably already begin today or tomorrow. 

The list (will update it)

15. We Got The Power - Loreen

16. Give It All - Don Diablo, Kelis & Alex Clare

17. Slip - Stooshe

18. ATM Jam - Azealia Banks & Pharrell

19. Tennis Court - Lorde

20. Karma - Stockholm Syndrome

21. Trouble - Neon Jungle

22. Work - Iggy Azalea

23. Slow Down - Selena Gomez

24. What Love Is Made Of - Katy B 

25. You & Me - Disclosure & Eliza Doolittle

Disclosure - You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_vM8ePGuRM

First song on the list is actually one of those songs I didn't get the hype for at the beginning. Here in the Netherlands I started hearing more and more about Disclosure. Two guys, very young, making some sort of Garage/House sounding music. I then hear this song, and I just didn't get what was so special about it. However, the day after I had it on repeat. Somehow the haunting vocals and that simple beat is doing something to me that makes it a bop. I tried listening to their album, but there wasn't one song that could compete to this one. Reason why it's not that high on my list, but opens it.

Guest runaway.

Disclosure - You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_vM8ePGuRM

First song on the list is actually one of those songs I didn't get the hype for at the beginning. Here in the Netherlands I started hearing more and more about Disclosure. Two guys, very young, making some sort of Garage/House sounding music. I then hear this song, and I just didn't get what was so special about it. However, the day after I had it on repeat. Somehow the haunting vocals and that simple beat is doing something to me that makes it a bop. I tried listening to their album, but there wasn't one song that could compete to this one. Reason why it's not that high on my list, but opens it.

This sounds amazing and I'm pretty much Eliza's biggest fan so this is makes it even better. <3

Katy B - What Love is Made Of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsRLrJyOrU

Very simillar to the Disclosure song, but this time it's Katy B. She's been around for a couple of years now, too bad mostly in the UK. Her vocals are always very smooth and, again, haunting. She always works with some 90s sounding beats, which are my favorite to listen to. What Love Is Made Of is a solid pop song, from a girl that can do no wrong. The chorus is an anthem and just takes my whole body away. Reason why it's not too high, is because the song is nowhere near the quality the singles from her first album were. That doesn't mean WLISMO is bad, but the songs from 'On A Mission' (first album) were just so amazing to me. If you like this song, you should definitely check out that album. Bonus for this one is my favorite song and single from her first album: Easy Please Me.

BONUS.

Katy B - Easy Please Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXzMPd9pib0

Guest runaway.

Katy B - What Love is Made Of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsRLrJyOrU

Very simillar to the Disclosure song, but this time it's Katy B. She's been around for a couple of years now, too bad mostly in the UK. Her vocals are always very smooth and, again, haunting. She always works with some 90s sounding beats, which are my favorite to listen to. What Love Is Made Of is a solid pop song, from a girl that can do no wrong. The chorus is an anthem and just takes my whole body away. Reason why it's not too high, is because the song is nowhere near the quality the singles from her first album were. That doesn't mean WLISMO is bad, but the songs from 'On A Mission' (first album) were just so amazing to me. If you like this song, you should definitely check out that album. Bonus for this one is my favorite song and single from her first album: Easy Please Me.

BONUS.

Katy B - Easy Please Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXzMPd9pib0

Just like you, I also think that this is nowhere near the quality her first singles had. That's probably why I can't help but feel a little let down by this... I should give it a few more listens, I guess.

Just like you, I also think that this is nowhere near the quality her first singles had. That's probably why I can't help but feel a little let down by this... I should give it a few more listens, I guess.

Yeah, exactly. I like it, but probably because it is new Katy B. I just hope her new album and next singles will serve something better. sass3

Guest runaway.

Yeah, exactly. I like it, but probably because it is new Katy B. I just hope her new album and next singles will serve something better. sass3

Do we have an exact date already?