Last Boy On Earth

What Katy Perry song are you listening to?

Are you alright? oprah1.gif' alt='oprah3'>

No, I'm not... I just.. I can't . Why do we have to fall in love so hard? I know maby I'm too young for stuff like this but it didn't stop for 2 years.. Now I can't do anything and I know I will never feel that way for any person again

No, I'm not... I just.. I can't . Why do we have to fall in love so hard? I know maby I'm too young for stuff like this but it didn't stop for 2 years.. Now I can't do anything and I know I will never feel that way for any person again

Is this person still present in your life? 

Is this person still present in your life?

Yes, he is. We're in the same dance group so I have to meet him almost everyday but we don't even talk anymore and we barely look at eachother. I act like I don't care but I'm dying inside. It killed me. I'm not going out abymore, I don't answer my friends' calls, I find it hart to get close to anyone else. Katy is my escape, she's the only thing that gives me hope and I don't feel like I need anything else right now tbh

Yes, he is. We're in the same dance group so I have to meet him almost everyday but we don't even talk anymore and we barely look at eachother. I act like I don't care but I'm dying inside. It killed me. I'm not going out abymore, I don't answer my friends' calls, I find it hart to get close to anyone else. Katy is my escape, she's the only thing that gives me hope and I don't feel like I need anything else right now tbh

Oh it's really sad! Probably you should talk to him if not face to face, via cellular or pc atleast  oprah2

Deleted all our pics, thrown away all the gifts and letters in order to get him out of my head an heart and body but...

:hug:

sis stop this mess!  :sob:

first of all get yourself to gether toughin up mothafucka! get that boy's ass and talk to each other. what good will it do if the both of you sissies are avoiding each other sooner or later you wil talk! its okay to delete them but please fix this! you need to officially close the issue hiding away makes it bigger. because it will open a hole along the way. that drainage needs to stop, the bleeding must not continue face him! man up! solve it! both of you need to talk. it may not end well but surely you guys will open up issues. 

sis I want only nothing but good health man up! rih14  aretha1 sorry i was hard.

you need songs for this I recommend listen Ur so Gay, Mannequin, Lost, Circle the Drain, then stop. then back again. listen to Part of Me , Wide Awake, then Roar and lastly Firework! and if you're all better Dark Horse!

:rip:to him

:katyanna:  :katyanna:  :katyanna:

I wish you all the best sis.

Imma punch that mothafucka

chuckpunch1.gif?w=640

:hug:

sis stop this mess! :sob:

first of all get yourself to gether toughin up mothafucka! get that boy's ass and talk to each other. what good will it do if the both of you sissies are avoiding each other sooner or later you wil talk! its okay to delete them but please fix this! you need to officially close the issue hiding away makes it bigger. because it will open a hole along the way. that drainage needs to stop, the bleeding must not continue face him! man up! solve it! both of you need to talk. it may not end well but surely you guys will open up issues.

sis I want only nothing but good health man up! rih14aretha1 sorry i was hard.

you need songs for this I recommend listen Ur so Gay, Mannequin, Lost, Circle the Drain, then stop. then back again. listen to Part of Me , Wide Awake, then Roar and lastly Firework! and if you're all better Dark Horse!

:rip:to him

:katyanna: :katyanna: :katyanna:

I wish you all the best sis.

Imma punch that mothafucka

chuckpunch1.gif?w=640

Omg whay an emotional essay thank youuu :katyanna: and I do have this kind of playlist tbh katy3.gif' alt='katy2'> It's just that it hurts to see him(which happened today). I'm okay when I'm alone, Katy's music does wonders. But despite all that, I dream about him like every night and he's still my first tought in the morning. We didn't talk since May tho :(

Omg whay an emotional essay thank youuu :katyanna: and I do have this kind of playlist tbh katy3.gif' alt='katy2'> It's just that it hurts to see him(which happened today). I'm okay when I'm alone, Katy's music does wonders. But despite all that, I dream about him like every night and he's still my first tought in the morning. We didn't talk since May tho :(

I do essays for katycats only  ny1  :hug:

:katyanna: stay positive okay! nad just listen to Part Of Me and Roar for strength.  ny16.gif' alt='ny15'>

to him  :rip:

u deserve more  :hug: