Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

California boy

Curiosities from the charts

Guys, since the radio deal was only for one day... the song is getting these MASSIVE updates on its own. That is fucking HUGE!

Of course, updates won't be near this big in its second week (and we have the rolling effect coming up in a couple of days, but only for one day it seems) but they will still be major.

It will enter the top 20 tomorrow probably. cry1

Guys, since the radio deal was only for one day... the song is getting these MASSIVE updates on its own. That is fucking HUGE!

Of course, updates won't be near this big in its second week (and we have the rolling effect coming up in a couple of days, but only for one day it seems) but they will still be major.

It will enter the top 20 tomorrow probably. cry1

I just hope the song won't peak early on the radios like Born This Way did.  :ohno:

I just hope the song won't peak early on the radios like Born This Way did.  :ohno:

I think it will peak around the album's release, but the difference is that Katy is MUCH bigger on all radio formats... not only will she slay Pop formats (where she broke records several times), she will also most likely top Adult Pop and Adult Contemporary (where BTW only managed no.7 and no.22).

Also, people seem to really enjoy the song so you have nothing to worry about! Now we just need a killer video and we are set to go.

POP:
-- 15 KATY PERRY Roar 5155 0 5155 45.342

+936 Spins
+936 Bullet
+6.870 Audience

HOT AC:
-- 19 KATY PERRY Roar 1575 0 1575 14.785

+289 Spins
+289 Bullet
+2.397 Audience

Just wow :giveup:

• Replies 2.2k