Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

California boy

Curiosities from the charts

she gained around 25 M the first day 

considering shes been gaining 10 M every day NATURALLY

-25M + 10M= -15M

yep she'll lose around 15 M airplay which isnt that bad cause she has the MONSTER airplay to back it up

tumblr_mrjnqvD0cc1rmr89no2_250.gif

but i thought this is what she gained first day

Day 1: 8/11 KATY PERRY – Roar: 7.928

anyway things look good for the Queen

but i thought this is what she gained first day

Day 1: 8/11 KATY PERRY – Roar: 7.928

anyway things look good for the Queen

yes but she had not a whole day to gain cause of the rush release 

she gained 27 M AI the following day though when the deal rly kicked in 

I don't think there will be a huge rolling effect today since her first day on radio wasn't actually the biggest. There might be a bigger one tomorrow. Especially if she's still gaining enough spins like she has been to offset the 7.928 AI she got on the first day then she might even gain a little bit.

I don't think there will be a huge rolling effect today since her first day on radio wasn't actually the biggest. There might be a bigger one tomorrow. Especially if she's still gaining enough spins like she has been to offset the 7.928 AI she got on the first day then she might even gain a little bit.

13. KATY PERRY – Roar: 83.807 (+ 3.906) ▲

Called it  ;) today's update was actually really good. She still managed to gain 3.906 even when she was losing 7.928 so it's comparable to +11.834 which is awesome! If she makes a gain of ~11 tomorrow she'll be at 67.225 so she'll lose around 16. Which is a lot but with the way her updates are going she'll fully recover and then some in about 2 days.

:worship:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.