Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest M!X

Rihanna | ANTI | January 28, 2015

Wtf, why would she release Singles when she doesn't even like them? Bitch whet?

It's not about hating the song, it's about not promoting them. Like she did with almost every single in the TTT era and PUI//RN/WN during the UNA, but at least with those eras she would promote the first single WW and a little US promo for the 2nd single, this time we got almost nothing brit2

It was right before Onike tried to fix the forum and then deleted all the changes

I know. I remember seeing it but couldn't access it because of the forum problems. There was also a thread "ANTI has been scrapped 3 times" or something like that but it also got lost. I just saw it from the forum index, but couldn't view or access any forums. 

I know. I remember seeing it but couldn't access it because of the forum problems. There was also a thread "ANTI has been scrapped 3 times" or something like that but it also got lost. I just saw it from the forum index, but couldn't view or access any forums. 

The concept was scrapped 2 times according to some girl from RDaily

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.