garrettgivre

Applause Snippets Leak UPDATE: Lyrics tweeted by Gaga!

We have to face the facts and realize a song like Aura would not be the first single.  She needs something relatively radio friendly to promote the album.

I know, but radio friendly doesn't have to mean generic. I mean, Gaga has done it time and time again and never resorted to generic sounds to get a hit. That's one of the things I've always liked about her. I hope she doesn't sacrafice her originality for a hit.

But we can't judge until we get more, so I'll reserve any more judgement until later. At least it was confirmed a demo.

I know, but radio friendly doesn't have to mean generic. I mean, Gaga has done it time and time again and never resorted to generic sounds to get a hit. That's one of the things I've always liked about her. I hope she doesn't sacrafice her originality for a hit.

But we can't judge until we get more, so I'll reserve any more judgement until later. At least it was confirmed a demo.

But she's putting the ART (Her lyrics) in more POP sounding songs.

poker face, just dance tho 

ibfWcbEwPkzQ2v.gif

I'm not the only stan that is terribly disappointed? cry4

tbh I guess it's catchy, but it's not what I expected. We can't really judge tho because we don't even know if that's legit & it's literally only 5 seconds. Hope the song doesn't disappoint tho cry7

poker face, just dance tho

ibfWcbEwPkzQ2v.gif

Well, Just Dance came out at a time when dance music wasn't the norm on radio like it is now, and Poker Face was pretty unique at the time - it's only after they were released that they became generic looking back, but at the time, they were pretty unique and fresh.

But you can't really say anything since then has been generic, and even if her first two hits were slightly generic, it was understandable as to start her career successfully.