MDK1440

what was the first song you ever heard by your favorite artist?

My favorite artist is Britney. My parents didn't allow me to listen to "secular" music growing up, so I didn't really listen to her until I was older. I knew of her from the media and TV, but I didn't listen to her music until I was like 16. The first song I heard by her was Toxic and it was used in a (laugh all you want) fan video of World of Warcraft. Hahahahaha.

I immediately found out who it was by and it was when Britney was about to begin her Blackout era. I became a huge fan and Britney consumed my life. She's the first pop artist I truly listened to and she still remains my favorite.

My favorite artist is Britney. My parents didn't allow me to listen to "secular" music growing up, so I didn't really listen to her until I was older. I knew of her from the media and TV, but I didn't listen to her music until I was like 16. The first song I heard by her was Toxic and it was used in a (laugh all you want) fan video of World of Warcraft. Hahahahaha.

I immediately found out who it was by and it was when Britney was about to begin her Blackout era. I became a huge fan and Britney consumed my life. She's the first pop artist I truly listened to and she still remains my favorite.

Blackout era Britney  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

i clearly remember watching the video for Beautiful around the month it got released, it was winter and i was watching a music channel - the video for Beautiful followed t.A.T.u's Nas Ne Dagonyat ny2 that song slayed here so i stayed by the tv to see what they would show after it.

now i might've heard other songs from her before but that's my first known contact with her holy talent.