Desnudate

Applause lyric video!

OMG! What a creative hip video. This one was obviously for they gay community (which I am apart of) and jesus it slayed. Ru Paul Drag Race drag queens were flawless as usual. Creative video.

It's clearer than ever that Gaga don't give a phuck about what people are saying. She's doing her thing and having fun in the process. :)!

This is why she isn't #1 in America - she isn't very appealing to the general public beyond the gays. 

tbh America lately hasn't had good taste in music anyway. Majority of the songs that have been hits here recently have been trash katy4

tbh America lately hasn't had good taste in music anyway. Majority of the songs that have been hits here recently have been trash katy4

That's pretty much the American charts for the last 20 years though fall4

Ok .. Well please exit stage left.

Ugh I can't help but slightly agree. No straighties are going to be watching this lyric video.

:giveup: Exactly. At least Katy has a charm for straights, even if it is just her boobs and girl-next-door demeanour. I can imagine straight guys who like her music use that as an excuse, but what can they say about Gaga? "I love the Madonna teas that she's giving me". "Dude, that's gay". 

It's sad, but true, and it's why she's not been as consistently successful since she became about tha gays.