ARTPOP

ARTPOP Airplay, Sales & Charts Thread: "G.U.Y." Updates

Applause has reached the top 5 in Europes 3 biggest markets already: Germany (5), France (3) and the UK (5). And she will continue to rise since airplay and itunes positions continue to increase. cry6

hew the fuck mad

ibo4ci2KGsib9e.gif

POP:

23 17 LADY GAGA Applause 5392 3656 1736 33.477

+165 Spins

+432 Bullet

+0.251 Audience

HOT AC:

35 23 LADY GAGA Applause 998 556 442 4.720

+73 Spins

+220 Bullet

+0.552 Audience

RHYTHMIC:

54 39 LADY GAGA Applause 587 252 335 1.993

+49 Spins

+101 Bullet

+0.058 Audience

She's currently No. 3 on US Itunes. I have a feeling she could rise to No. 4 on Billboard's Hot 100 this week. 

Yes, being around #4-5 for most of the week on iTunes, having insane first week video views and great streaming on Spotify & Last.fm, she could definitely be #3 or 4 this week on the Hot 100!

Not the best update, but it could be worse. The next few days should be slow cuz of Eminem.

Day 16 (8/27): LADY GAGA – Applause: 47.255 (+0.444) 

POP:
20 18 LADY GAGA Applause 5406 4016 1390 33.238

+14 Spins
-346 Bullet
-0.239 Audience

HOT AC:
35 23 LADY GAGA Applause 1058 586 472 5.135

+60 Spins
+30 Bullet
+0.415 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
55 38 LADY GAGA Applause 634 259 375 2.143

+47 Spins
+40 Bullet
+0.150 Audience

Not the best update, but it could be worse. The next few days should be slow cuz of Eminem.

then why aren't Lana or Katy affected by Em?

the problem it's pop radio no longer supporting her, thus the negative she got there. pop stations have alwyas been the main force behind Gaga's singles which, as succesful as some were, were never a LEGIT force on radio.

if pop continues to drop it, rhytmic stations won't be able to make it much of a hit.

Isn't it funny how Gaga had to release her single a week and a few days early because it was leaking? and its STILL in the top ten?

Gaga doesn't need single success when she has Grammys, acclaim, album sales, FORBES and many more.

fuck a #1 single

ibmfmh4WtJiSJM.gif

then why aren't Lana or Katy affected by Em?

the problem it's pop radio no longer supporting her, thus the negative she got there. pop stations have alwyas been the main force behind Gaga's singles which, as succesful as some were, were never a LEGIT force on radio.

if pop continues to drop it, rhytmic stations won't be able to make it much of a hit.

I'm assuming you know a lot about this, considering the fact that you're an Xtina fan. 

I'm assuming you know a lot about this, considering the fact that you're an Xtina fan. 

boo i was only stating facts, wasn't trying to shade or anything, used no pun nor an ironic tone to my post. regardless i will report you as, according to the new rules, artist shading gets you a warning point.