Scully

Official VMAs thread - August 25 9pm

Who forgot Gaga opened the show? Im pretty sure they talked about it all through the night, and we're still talking about it. Just because you want something to be true, doesn't mean it is. Get a grip.

That's exactly what you're doing tho.

But again there's really no point in arguing with little medonsters. You prob think the performance was memorable and iconic when it's not even close to be remembered.

Whose performance had the better impact will show in sales anyways ny13

That's exactly what you're doing tho.

But again there's really no point in arguing with little medonsters. You prob think the performance was memorable and iconic when it's not even close to be remembered.

Whose performance had the better impact will show in sales anyways ny13

Who the hell is talking about sales? Im talking about a good performance. You katy morons always go back to sales, because thats the only area katy is better than Gaga.

Want more truth tea? People continuously buy Katy's music, because it sounds like all her other music...Which is good music, but that's why they buy it. Good music, that sounds like all her other good music.

A Gaga promo is on by the way as im typing this...

Who forgot Gaga opened the show? Im pretty sure they talked about it all through the night, and we're still talking about it. Just because you want something to be true, doesn't mean it is. Get a grip.

don't even try it with power phag

ibo4ci2KGsib9e.gif

Who the hell is talking about sales? Im talking about a good performance. You katy morons always go back to sales, because thats the only area katy is better than Gaga.

Want more truth tea? People continuously buy Katy's music, because it sounds like all her other music...Which is good music, but that's why they buy it. Good music, that sounds like all her other good music.

A Gaga promo is on by the way as im typing this...

Boo calm downee ny2 And you're talking about a memorable performance which Gaga def did not deliver and y'all act as if she did. A performance is supposed to help the song to sell that's why I brought sales up.

And that second paragraph is just plain stupid. I rather hear good music that sounds like the all the other good music rather than the shit your fave releases

I like hemy fave's music cuz it's fun and I feel related to it Im not trying to be different and deep a self cutter phag sis soz

Boo calm downee ny2 And you're talking about a memorable performance which Gaga def did not deliver and y'all act as if she did. A performance is supposed to help the song to sell that's why I brought sales up.

And that second paragraph is just plain stupid. I rather hear good music that sounds like the all the other good music rather than the shit your fave releases

I like hemy fave's music cuz it's fun and I feel related to it Im not trying to be different and deep a self cutter phag sis soz

I will not comment on, nor read your posts anymore, because I dont think we were meant to communicate...

Memorable means something you remember...I remember it.

Kevin Hart remembered it...

Other posters remembered it...

Guess it's memorable.

And with that, we will now part ways, cause I can't deal with you any more. I don't want to bang my head against a wall trying to break things down to you. I'm done.

I will not comment on, nor read your posts anymore, because I dont think we were meant to communicate...

Memorable means something you remember...I remember it.

Kevin Hart remembered it...

Other posters remembered it...

Guess it's memorable.

And with that, we will now part ways, cause I can't deal with you any more. I don't want to bang my head against a wall trying to break things down to you. I'm done.

And this is how you tastefully drag someone with class.

tumblr_mf76weJa3H1rj5qmwo1_500.gif

I liked Gaga's performance. It wasn't showstopping but it had a cool concept and was short, sweet and to the point while also retaining all her gaganess (that intro laughcry).

Katy had a lot of hype for her performance but ended up being anticlimatic for me. The concept was okay but she wasn't explosive enough to close out the show.

Bruno Mars - loved the vocal performance, love him.

JT/*NSYNC - the live arrangement was the best thing about this long performance. While Justin makes some quality pop/r&b, he, as a performer, just comes off average to me. He kept the party going singing all of the hits but there was nothing electrifying about it. I thought the *NSYNC reunion would've been the highlight of his performance but he only let them up there for what-a minute? fuck outta here... almost ruined the rest of the night for me but I still stuck around to watch Bruno and Katy.

The other performances were okay or a straight mess and wtf at mtv's sound being messed up. Gave me a headache.

and dead @ Rihanna. She was either high or didn't want to be there laughcry

Overall, the awards was one big heap of middle of the road. Times like these when I miss all the 90s and 00s shows where nearly every performance was an A :-\

Katy Perrys perfomance was boring i excpected more, same with gaga i excpected more, but overall i like Gagas performance better. Justin Timberlake didnt deserve video of the year or that vanguard award and his performance was boring. I liked Miley, she was crazy having fun and didnt care waht anyone would say, it was entertaining.

And i loved all the shadiness in this years vma! ny1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.