Oblivia

Post your Last.fm last 7 days collage

Listened to it for the first time this week cry0 I'm in love

oh really, what made you listen it? cry0 and favorite songs?

Mine are Here with me, Don't think of me, Take my hand, Isobel... It's my favorite album of all time, every song is 5/5 for me

oh really, what made you listen it? cry0 and favorite songs?

Mine are Here with me, Don't think of me, Take my hand, Isobel... It's my favorite album of all time, every song is 5/5 for me

Well I listened to Stan recently then I started going through Dido's work and remembered White Flag and then Thank You. Spotify recommended her album so I gave it a listen and it's flawless cry1 Best songs for me were also Here With Me, Take My Hand, Slide, No Angel and Thank you cry8 Basically going through her discography now. Life For Rent cry7

Well I listened to Stan recently then I started going through Dido's work and remembered White Flag and then Thank You. Spotify recommended her album so I gave it a listen and it's flawless cry1 Best songs for me were also Here With Me, Take My Hand, Slide, No Angel and Thank you cry8 Basically going through her discography now. Life For Rent cry7

omg keep going cry7 Life for rent is my least fave Dido album but it's great, Safe trip home is masterpiece, lyrics-wise, production-wise, Girl who got away is most interesting music-wise album cry8

Enjoy!

No angel > Safe trip home > Girl who got away > Life for rent