gemma

Lorde

54 minutes ago, Kaulitz. said:

Very true. My ultimate favorites of that album remain, Buzzcut Season - White Teeth Teens - Glory & Gore legend1 

My holy trinity. tehe1 

Ahh. I see. I love Ribs. That's my jam besides Tennis Court on Pure Heroine. I would play that song at least once, before I went off to prepare for bed.

11 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Ahh. I see. I love Ribs. That's my jam besides Tennis Court on Pure Heroine. I would play that song at least once, before I went off to prepare for bed.

Oh, yeah I get that. brit11 I love the lyrics on Ribs, it's very soothing and nostalgic.

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

song that contain corny line like "eeeeeeeee nananana eeeeeeeeeveryone" cannot be titled sotc lol are you ok

i love the bare piano production it's so intimate and relatable and beautiful. anyway sotc is not worth arguing over it's beyond itself but ribs is muy bonito as well

3 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Does anybody know if the Queen has an opening act for her US leg? I’m seeing her next week and wanna know what to expect oprah14

Run The Jewels um2

and Tove Styrke um2