gemma

Lorde

We live in cities you'll never see on screen

Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run free

I love the chorus so much. cry0

Living in ruins of the palace within my dreams

And you know, we're on each other's team

cry0

:dead:  :dead:  :dead: Revives this thread from the dead  :dead:  :dead:  :dead: 

So tennis court is gonna be sent to air stations on march 11th in the US making it the next single 

Bg9r7JICQAA7q49.png

ngl, im mad, why not ribs :interesting: or no better? :interesting: or 400 lux :interesting:

:dead: :dead: :dead:Revives this thread from the dead :dead: :dead: :dead:

So tennis court is gonna be sent to air stations on march 11th in the US making it the next single

Bg9r7JICQAA7q49.png

ngl, im mad, why not ribs :interesting: or no better? :interesting: or 400 lux :interesting:

Wtaf Tennis Court was already a single, it has a video ffs

:dead:  :dead:  :dead: Revives this thread from the dead  :dead:  :dead:  :dead: 

Bg9r7JICQAA7q49.png

ngl, im mad, why not ribs :interesting: or no better?  :interesting: or 400 lux  :interesting:

Because none of them are single-worthy and would flop on radio um2

She needs to push Team more worldwide. It was rising in the UK, but then she performed Royals at the BRITS. What the fuck, Lorde? um2

Because none of them are single-worthy and would flop on radio um2

She needs to push Team more worldwide. It was rising in the UK, but then she performed Royals at the BRITS. What the fuck, Lorde? um2

Umm none of her songs really sound like they would do well on radio tbh  um2 but they end doing well either way. her sound is unique and I think No Better would do fine on radio um2

Umm none of her songs really sound like they would do well on radio tbh  um2 but they end doing well either way. her sound is unique and I think No Better would do fine on radio um2

Royals and Team have a catchy chorus - I can't even remember how No Better goes um2

This lyric sums up my entire life.

It really does mine too dead4

For example I'm trying to improve when it comes to art but I am so impatient that I end up becoming frustrated and fucking hell I want to do art but at the same time I can't be assed because I feel like I suck and fall4

It really does mine too dead4

For example I'm trying to improve when it comes to art but I am so impatient that I end up becoming frustrated and fucking hell I want to do art but at the same time I can't be assed because I feel like I suck and fall4

This is me with singing/songwriting - I'd love to do it but I don't feel like I'm good enough cry0