Fanik

4th Single | What Now | 1st October 2013

I'm calling flop file1

Especially with the VERY SIMILAR (but superior)  Wrecking Ball already wrecking the charts. file1

watch ha label rihlease a GREATEST HITS album fall1

It'll rival Madonna's IMMACULATE COLLECTION as the best GH of all time file1

I'd be here for a GH if we're given enough new songs (3-5). Not here for just one :awk:

I'm calling flop file1

Especially with the VERY SIMILAR (but superior)  Wrecking Ball already wrecking the charts. file1

I'd be here for a GH if we're given enough new songs (3-5). Not here for just one :awk:

:ninja:

I'm calling flop file1

Especially with the VERY SIMILAR (but superior) Wrecking Ball already wrecking the charts. file1

Really? Superior? Lmao

fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> that naive booboo think they gettin a video ny10

How is thinking we're getting a video naïve? because she didn't give a urban single, and a song she didn't give two shits about a video?

TTT and BC didn't get one either last era.

We got three last era, we'll get three this era.

Lmao Rihanna has dethroned Katy before, she will this time too! Roar video already is out, that's one of the reasons why it went to number 1. Once Rihanna releases hers, its a wrap.

first of all; Katy went #1 last week, BEFORE the video. 

second; it dethroned it for ONE week, because of a BRITNEY REMIX (and ya'll call Katy the discount/rihmix queen). E.T. went #1 directly after AGAIN. And reigned for much longer overall than S&M. 

third: bookmarked. can't wait to bump this when What Now fails to beat Dark Horse, nevermind Roarsus ny2

second; it dethroned it for ONE week, because of a BRITNEY REMIX (and ya'll call Katy the discount/rihmix queen). E.T. went #1 directly after AGAIN. And reigned for much longer overall than S&M. 

third: bookmarked. can't wait to bump this when What Now fails to beat Dark Horse, nevermind Roarsus ny2

wait you hate rihanna now? dead2

Lmao we'll see..