Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

exfactor003

Whitney Houston

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

IWALY is overrated wendy3 I barely listen to it! wendy3 

Its good for referencing to her amazing vocals. But it isnt as great as Try it onmy Own in lyrics and Its Not Right has miiiiles of sass ahead of it

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Exhale - Shoop Shoop is a SONG! It debuted at #1 btw! demi1

HOW DID I FORGET EXCLAP! OH MY GOSH WHITNEY NEVER HAD A TIMELESS R&B BOP BEFORE THIS LEGENDARY WIG_SNATCHER!!! I love it so much, you cant tell

On 9/27/2017 at 7:37 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'm such a cheeseball. Help I can't stop listening to this:

what a flawless performance. Also I like the topic of the song creep1 

Thank you for noticing it because ppl like to say Whitney had weak material yet they dont spend time actually listening to what she is singing what the songs mean. And it IS a good performance yas2

3 hours ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Thank you for noticing it because ppl like to say Whitney had weak material yet they dont spend time actually listening to what she is singing what the songs mean. And it IS a good performance yas2

I would say that most of the material I've heard from her has been pretty "generic" (in terms of the topic of the lyrics), but I'm sure there are some exceptions, like this song. I honestly didn't expect Whitney to sing about being a sidepiece creep1 But the way it is written is very interesting and it makes me pay attention to the lyrics. And I've seen multiple performances of this song, but I think this is my favorite one, in terms of her tone & how the delivers the lines. I adore the third verse, tbh.

17 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I would say that most of the material I've heard from her has been pretty "generic" (in terms of the topic of the lyrics), but I'm sure there are some exceptions, like this song. I honestly didn't expect Whitney to sing about being a sidepiece creep1 But the way it is written is very interesting and it makes me pay attention to the lyrics. And I've seen multiple performances of this song, but I think this is my favorite one, in terms of her tone & how the delivers the lines. I adore the third verse, tbh.

I know right

I think it's kind of strange that The Bodygurad was nominated in so many categories. Pop/Rock album & Soul/R&B album? Not to mention its odd she picked up the awards for the album since it's more than just her on the record. (Although, yes, I realize it is her songs that made it so successful)

Slay, tho! And aunt Reba looking fly.

On 10/27/2017 at 8:03 PM, tilltheendoftime said:

Y'all remember when Whitney won 8 AMAs in one night, a legend only:

But damn y'all look at all those nominees, especially for the female nominees.......Mariah, Whitney, & Janet.......pop music is so dead now in comparison

I know the slayage...i mean i sort of felt bad for Mimi and Janet they didnt stand a chance dead7 Love them tho!

On 10/27/2017 at 11:38 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I think it's kind of strange that The Bodygurad was nominated in so many categories. Pop/Rock album & Soul/R&B album? Not to mention its odd she picked up the awards for the album since it's more than just her on the record. (Although, yes, I realize it is her songs that made it so successful)

Slay, tho! And aunt Reba looking fly.

Well thats because the soundtrack was credited Whitney Houston and Various Artists. Since one a soundtrack that is credited to various never goes to those artist(unless they have a song that is nominated in a different seperate category), it went to Whitney as she was the only solely credited artist on the record. i hope you understand, just wanted to clear it up. 

5 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

This is why i stan you the taste is out of this world wub1

aw thank you wub1 so is yours. also fun moment last night when i was with my boo somehow Saving all my love for you came on shuffle. dancey1 a song.

also how do you like run to you? i think it's one of my faves from Whitney 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.