Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

exfactor003

Whitney Houston

6 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

@6:52 It's more of the interviewer being funny, but I love Whitney was really getting a kick out of it.

Ugh i just love this woman. She was the full package; funny, talented, beautiful

1 hour ago, *Starlight* said:

Ugh i just love this woman. She was the full package; funny, talented, beautiful

I'm kind of sad it has taken me so long to really appreciate her. It takes me a long time to get into artists, though. So, I'm not surprised that it happened eventually

59 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'm kind of sad it has taken me so long to really appreciate her. It takes me a long time to get into artists, though. So, I'm not surprised that it happened eventually

She isnt as embraced by this generation as Mariah is so i can get that.

On 11/11/2017 at 8:07 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I also only became a Mariah fan like last year dead2 I think music/voices like theirs just wasn't my thing until more recently.

oh my gosh what do you think of this underrated masterpeice of a ballad? oprah4 Im listening to it right now

Okay no shade maybe a lil shade but I do not care for Xtina covering Whitney. I'm not usually a fan of her covering anyone because I feel like her style often doesn't translate very well. Also, she did sound pretty hoarse last night, no? Sorry but xtina14

40 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

How is her Christmas album? I know it was recorded in a time when her voice wasn't at its best. Is there any tracks that are really worth it? 

Yes her voice was a bit of a mess, but her version of O Holy Night is great, would have bee the greatest had she done it in her prime. And I'll be Home for Christmas and Little Drummer Boy are personal highlights. Its a good album, gets no love but its great.

@*Starlight* I was watching this ..let's call it 'show' moo1 and one girl sang Whitney's 'I Will Always Love You', I was very impressed interesting1 It starts at 1:01:32 if you wanna take a look interesting1

Really nice, even if this show is the BIGGEST mess of the last century oprah11

58 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

@*Starlight* I was watching this ..let's call it 'show' moo1 and one girl sang Whitney's 'I Will Always Love You', I was very impressed interesting1 It starts at 1:01:32 if you wanna take a look interesting1

Really nice, even if this show is the BIGGEST mess of the last century oprah11

Wow Whitney's impact. She sounds good, i actually liked it rih1

Kii tho, i havent watched all of it but i got lost and saw some part in the video that were a bit messy even though i couldnt understand

5 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

Wow Whitney's impact. She sounds good, i actually liked it rih1

Kii tho, i havent watched all of it but i got lost and saw some part in the video that were a bit messy even though i couldnt understand

For one moment at the start I thought it was playback but the girl can really sing rih1

Better for you giveup1Surrealism at its best ..but at the same time many kii1 kii1 kii1 kii1 kii1 kii1's

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.