Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Purr

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

How does that figure compare to the other HP movies' first day?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 WB $92,100,000

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 WB $61,684,550

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince WB $58,175,412

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix WB $44,232,338

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire WB $40,118,363

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban WB $38,268,295

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone WB $32,333,203

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets WB $29,631,453

Only the second film went below it's last film's opening day. The rest kept getting bigger cry1

Source

My thoughts.

1. Really well executed. Stayed true to the book, a few improvements over error's of the previous films.

2. CHAMBER OF MUTHERFUCKING SECRETS +legend+

I love how the Chamber had magically repaired itself despite a massive basilisk attacking it years before.

3. Voldy's death was practically nothing. It made the death of Tom Riddle from COS seem like a fricken masterpiece.

4. McGonagall is the fucking star of the show. She had the best 30 seconds of the film. She also slayed it like no one could.

5. The effects - AMAZING!

6. The effects and make up to make them look older > Fucking terrible. Snape looked good, but the rest looked SHIT.

7. Best Movie? I'd say it came close second with Chamber of Secrets being my #1. Why? Because it's the only Harry Potter movie where it's a mystery the whole times. In every other movie, you know who the bad guy is and whats gonna happen. Who'd the fuck thought the creature killing everyone was a massive snake? No one. Mhmmm thats right ;D

Rating - 9.8/10 for me. It would have been 10 out of 10 is Voldy got the death he deserved.

Just came back from the movies. I can't even express how amazing this movie was oprah1

I had chills during so many epic moments oprah1

It was so good cry1 Hermione is so beautiful and amazing she slayed me cry1 Mcconagall slayed me as well cry1

I just can't this movie was simply amazing. I can't believe it's over, I need a moment ny12

HBICmione Granger cry1

Minerva McBadass cry1

Slayed.

ALSO

Worldwide, "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" topped $475 million in a matter of days, putting it on course to become the franchise's first billion-dollar worldwide hit.

Sourcel

Haters will stay mad. ny2

Working its final movie mojo, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 soared into the record books with the highest-grossing opening weekend ever. The series finale drew an estimated $168.55 million on around 11,000 screens at 4,375 locations, dethroning The Dark Knight's $158.4 million.

oprah1

+bow+

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.