Pretty Gays

Katy Perry | Dark Horse | 3rd Single

by the way, Dark Horse already smashed in Oceania (peaked at #2 in New Zealand and spent MANY weeks in the top 10 in Australia on itunes even though it wasn't allowed to chart on the official chart) so I wonder what her label is planning to do over the next couple of months there... I suggest an airplay-only single for Oceania until the next single, something that won't be a single later of course

by the way, Dark Horse already smashed in Oceania (peaked at #2 in New Zealand and spent MANY weeks in the top 10 in Australia on itunes even though it wasn't allowed to chart on the official chart) so I wonder what her label is planning to do over the next couple of months there... I suggest an airplay-only single for Oceania until the next single, something that won't be a single later of course

it's #15 on Australia iTunes btw. :legend:

EDIT: and holy shit #9 on iTunes NZ

it's #15 on Australia iTunes btw. :legend:

EDIT: and holy shit #9 on iTunes NZ

yeah but peaked and is dropping, it smashed on radios there too! in a couple of weeks a new single will be needed... I nominate Double Rainbow or This Moment to be airplay-only singles there ;)

yeah but peaked and is dropping, it smashed on radios there too! in a couple of weeks a new single will be needed... I nominate Double Rainbow or This Moment to be airplay-only singles there ;)

You will not force This Godment to be an airplay-only single. Even If I think there are better choices, I think she might make it a single given she performed it at the album launch. 

Double Rainbow tho... yeah it can be the no1curr airplay single ny12

You will not force This Godment to be an airplay-only single. Even If I think there are better choices, I think she might make it a single given she performed it at the album launch. 

Double Rainbow tho... yeah it can be the no1curr airplay single ny12

This Moment will never become an official single for one reason: it doesn't have the priority. You can bet that Katy's label will release Legendary Lovers and Birthday FOR SURE as singles not to mention This Is How We Do and Walking On Air get more buzz online and within the fanbase so they have much bigger chances of being singles

This Moment will never become an official single for one reason: it doesn't have the priority. You can bet that Katy's label will release Legendary Lovers and Birthday FOR SURE as singles not to mention This Is How We Do and Walking On Air get more buzz online and within the fanbase so they have much bigger chances of being singles

I totally agree BUT they released Unconditionally because SHE wanted it. This Moment might happen as a later single; maybe a tour promo, since she clearly loves it. 

I totally agree on LL and Bday - I'm thinking 4th and 5th  (LL - April), Bday (Summer). 

I totally agree BUT they released Unconditionally because SHE wanted it. This Moment might happen as a later single; maybe a tour promo, since she clearly loves it. 

I totally agree on LL and Bday - I'm thinking 4th and 5th  (LL - April), Bday (Summer). 

Unlike Unconditionally though, This Moment is not Katy's favorite track so I doubt she would be as invested in releasing it, not to mention that Uncle is a Dr. Luke production which surely gave the label the illusion that it was gonna smash just because of that

Unlike Unconditionally though, This Moment is not Katy's favorite track so I doubt she would be as invested in releasing it, not to mention that Uncle is a Dr. Luke production which surely gave the label the illusion that it was gonna smash just because of that

Like Unconditionally, she performed This Moment at the album launch.

No, This Moment is not Dr Luke, It's a stargate production - aka the production team behind her biggest hit, Firework :)

Like Unconditionally, she performed This Moment at the album launch.

No, This Moment is not Dr Luke, It's a stargate production - aka the production team behind her biggest hit, Firework :)

She also performed By the Grace of God at the album launch and I strongly doubt that would become a single, and if it were to become a single then they'd definitely choose it over This Moment

Another thing is that Firework had buzz ever since the album came out, it quickly became a fan-favorite and was Katy's favorite song on the album which is why it was released. This Moment isn't getting the same amount of attention and several other tracks on the album are getting more attention and acclaim!

Why does the GP always enjoy the horrible tracks?

Ugh, there are so many lovely songs on "PRISM" and this one is chosen as the single because of its success. Shame on you, people!

Why does the GP always enjoy the horrible tracks?

Ugh, there are so many lovely songs on "PRISM" and this one is chosen as the single because of its success. Shame on you, people!

It just totally overshadowed Unconditionally.

Should have done DH second without the promo, and Uncon 3rd with a smash Grammys. would have been perf oprah1