HelloCory

Britney Spears: Setting trends like your faves wish they could

Did EDM happen back in Blackout? No.

Did EDM started  to get into Pop Music back in 2008-2009? Yes.

The facts are there on the Pop Charts.

Stay delusional.

EDM didn't start heavily influencing US radio until 2011. Can you please name an EDM song that impacted the radio or the Hot 100 in 2008, 2009 or 2010? 

Gaga does not do EDM. Gaga does electro pop/dance pop. There is a huge difference.

EDM didn't start heavily influencing US radio until 2011. Can you please name an EDM song that impacted the radio or the Hot 100 in 2008, 2009 or 2010? 

Gaga does not do EDM. Gaga does electro pop/dance pop. There is a huge difference.

EDM started getting into the pop music trend.

Meaning it wasn't full on Obvious EDM, but Pop music was obviously techno influence back in 2008-2009.

I know what my fave does and I know what EDM is. That doesn't hide the fact that Electro music started going Mainstream in the US after 2008. ny13

1) EDM Existed before britney and we all know that Blackout was inspired by Future Love Sex Sounds and that Britney reached out to Timbaland to produce blackout but he rejected the idea.

2)Britney did not bring dubstep into mainstream music, and even if she did it was a short lived trend dead2 once again dupstep existed before britney 

3)Xtina on the voice, your fave wishes, she lost inthe ratings war to slaytina

4)Not only did Cher and Celine slay before Britney, Ceelo was at PH before britney and Beyonce was asked to be a headliner at the Wynn but her CAREER is going too well to stall in vegas.

Whats the better you are gonna suggest that britney invented the helicopter after her GMA "stunt" ny13

1. Blackout was influential. Look at how many artists, critics, etc. have praised it and called it influential.

2. I never said she invented it. She brought it to pop radio. Can you name a single single song that featured dubstep before Britney did it?

3. Awesome? Ratings? Usher & Shakira had better ratings than Christina as well. Britney only did it for the money anyway. It's not like she was actually into it. She got $15 million to sit in a chair and daydream. 

4.. Cee-Lo? Really? THAT'S your best rebuttal? No one even knew what the fuck Cee-Lo looked like until he joined The Voice. He has 1 hit to his solo name. Cher hadn't done anything in a while when she signed her Vegas contract and nor had Celine. Britney is coming off her most successful radio era ever, 3 top 10 singles, a platinum album, etc. Not to mention it's BRITNEY. That relevant of an artist has never signed a contract to Vegas. Ever.

1) EDM Existed before britney and we all know that Blackout was inspired by Future Love Sex Sounds and that Britney reached out to Timbaland to produce blackout but he rejected the idea.

2)Britney did not bring dubstep into mainstream music, and even if she did it was a short lived trend dead2 once again dupstep existed before britney 

3)Xtina on the voice, your fave wishes, she lost inthe ratings war to slaytina

4)Not only did Cher and Celine slay before Britney, Ceelo was at PH before britney and Beyonce was asked to be a headliner at the Wynn but her CAREER is going too well to stall in vegas.

Whats the better you are gonna suggest that britney invented the helicopter after her GMA "stunt" ny13

Except she rejected Timbaland sis ny13

Actually, FF stands at 1.9 million worldwide and Celine's trash French album stands at 1.3 million. 

1.6m worldwide.

and how hilarious is it that Celine's 423423th FRENCH album sold 300k copies less than Britney's 7th STUDIO ENGLISH LANGUAGE ALBUM? :lmfao:

but hey

A New Has Come 12m

One Heart 5 million

Miracle 3m

Taking Chances 3m

My Love: Essential Collection - 2m

Sans attendre 1.3m

she also released multiple albums, you can check it here

http://www.celinedioncharts.com/byalbum.htm

also, let's not forget her TOUR gross

Taking Chances - 280m dollars

A New Day - 430m dollars.

keep trying sis ny13

3. Awesome? Ratings? Usher & Shakira had better ratings than Christina as well. Britney only did it for the money anyway. It's not like she was actually into it. She got $15 million to sit in a chair and daydream.

actually, only the premiere episode had awesome ratings, the season with them had the lowest watched episode for the voice ever, so you did try ny13

I will say HIAM was the first mainstream pop song to have a dubstep breakdown in it. Pretty much everyone followed suit.

Britney, throughout her career, has been a bit of an avant gardist when it comes to sonic pop trends. I'm not alone in this notion either. Whether she is the agent behind these sonic adventures or is more of a producers desire to experiment with her is irrelevant. It can't be a coincidence that in all her 7 seven albums she's had several interesting ideas featured that catched onto the mainstream scene.

See @ file1... I can be nice file1

freakshow is NOT Dubstep and you should be smacked with a force of ten thousand dicks for even saying that.

Dubstep became popular in the clubs when Skrillex and other Dubstep Artists like Flux pushed it into the Mainstream Dance scene. 

Pop Artists wanted to make something that's new into the dance scene.

Britney did NOT Put Dubstep into pop music.

EDM Trends put Dubstep into pop music.

Get it together Brit Stans.

LITERALLY no one ever heard of skrillex and other producers before dubstep was on radio. britney has been experimenting with dubstep since 2007 on freakshow which was a sample and the tamest hint of dubstep. 

give credit where it's due. the news of a new single with dubstep sound as a lead was reported several times before the single even came out. i remember it late 2010 searching for this 'dubstep' sound after it was said britney will be incoperating the sound in hear lead single....and i could NOT bare the sound of it. britney made it more listenable 

don't be so pressed and give credits. 

LITERALLY no one ever heard of skrillex and other producers before dubstep was on radio. britney has been experimenting with dubstep since 2007 on freakshow which was a sample and the tamest hint of dubstep. 

give credit where it's due. the news of a new single with dubstep sound as a lead was reported several times before the single even came out. i remember it late 2010 searching for this 'dubstep' sound after it was said britney will be incoperating the sound in hear lead single....and i could NOT bare the sound of it. britney made it more listenable 

don't be so pressed and give credits. 

Wat? No. Reading this first sentence legit just discredits your post all together. 

Name ten moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

The Wanted — “Warzone”

Muse “Unsustainable”

Justin Bieber — “As Long As You Love Me”

Alex Clare — “Too Close”

Miley Cyrus — “Decisions”

bangarang - skrillex 

Taylor Swift — “I Knew You Were Trouble”

rihanna - where have you been 

Usher “Climax” (2012)

Pitbull “Back in Time” (2012)

Skrillex & The Doors “Breakin a Sweat” (2011)

Jay-Z & Kanye West “Who Gon Stop Me” (2011)

Snoop Dogg, The Hustle Boyz, Chase and Status & Wild Animals “Snoop Dogg Millionaire” (2011)

Chris Brown & Sabrina Antoinette ”Trumpet Lights” 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.