Kichigai

My faves are dominating itunes, radio and billboard charts. When are your faves gonna do it?

the overuse of the word properly in this post is a bit annoying tbh. pls make sure to use an elliptical construction every now and then because most of your paragraphs are exhausting and tiring to read ngl. how more redundant can a person get. no wonder why you stan for flawptina like stan like fave ny2

That's an opinion of style, not an issue with grammatical and syntactical propriety. Since "ngl" is an apposition, you should have used a comma. Don't try it.

Guest I've Just Begun

Friendly reminder that insulting people in PM's is against the rules. You can only insult people in NHB.

I don't actually mean it, I know who Kichi is, I'm just joking around, if I do insult him it's not to attack him. But thank you!

You keep typing and continue using 'therefore' improperly. Please correct your punctuation because it's used similarly in all your posts.

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp

All your other usages are correct, so I'm inclined to think you do not know how to use this one properly. Instead of responding to my statuses, please learn to use this properly, as I'm sure it's been taught in college (if you attended).

Why are you mad though? My grammar has nothing to do with your faves bombing and flopping.  :teehee2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.