Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest ♚

Preview of my Ke$ha Banner by Au$tin.

HOLY SHIT I WANNA STARE AT IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

BOWING RN +bow+

THE FONT +bow+

I'll have it finished by tomorrow and see if Tyler puts it up. :)

Although I think he said he was waiting until after he caught up with school work. :P

i think it's nowhere near good, sorry if i am too harsh :(

you are not supposed to put textures over people's faces. it's far too bright and it looks unnatural, rather than having 4 huge ke$has you should have one huge and smaller one's around her to have a focal point. while i like the font (it fits k$) it's too huge and boring. the thingy behind it (to make it more visible) doesn't fit either and the background is too bland.

hope this helps you a bit, as you asked for criticism :)

i think it's nowhere near good, sorry if i am too harsh :(

you are not supposed to put textures over people's faces. it's far too bright and it looks unnatural, rather than having 4 huge ke$has you should have one huge and smaller one's around her to have a focal point. while i like the font (it fits k$) it's too huge and boring. the thingy behind it (to make it more visible) doesn't fit either and the background is too bland.

hope this helps you a bit, as you asked for criticism :)

Haha, I understand. I had no concept for it. I was just adding stuff as it went. It's a mess, and not what I had planned :P

But I like it. ;)

As it's nothing official or anything, just an alternate layout for Ke$ha fans. :)

Haha, I understand. I had no concept for it. I was just adding stuff as it went. It's a mess, and not what I had planned :P

But I like it. ;)

As it's nothing official or anything, just an alternate layout for Ke$ha fans. :)

that's cool, i was just pointing out what you could improve, it's always nice to know that and i need such criticism too :) <3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.