Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RihannaRTT

Cher Lloyd

10 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

Thank you JESUS for that cry7 They don't know how to properly market an album trash1

Well, they didn't want to release Sorry I'm Late. They didn't think there was a hit on it. She fought to get it released and in turn they let it flop and dropped her.

I think LA Reid wants a roster of R&B acts - so Fifth Harmony, Meghan Trainor and JLo are his hit team - Avril is benched and Ciara and Cher got cut interesting1

1 minute ago, ajp said:

Well, they didn't want to release Sorry I'm Late. They didn't think there was a hit on it. She fought to get it released and in turn they let it flop and dropped her.

I think LA Reid wants a roster of R&B acts - so Fifth Harmony, Meghan Trainor and JLo are his hit team - Avril is benched and Ciara and Cher got cut interesting1

If LA Reid didn't let Cher release Sorry I'm Late....ny13

But thank god she was cut, hopefully now she has more freedom with her music cry6

1 minute ago, #JusticeForSober said:

If LA Reid didn't let Cher release Sorry I'm Late....ny13

But thank god she was cut, hopefully now she has more freedom with her music cry6

+1 

20 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I hope we get an album this year too and Activated doesn't become an I Wish situation. Inb4 it leaks on the day before too and Cher gets pressed again dead3 

is it called Activated? 

Activated did so well interesting1

Here are some new songs recently registered:

Album (2017)

Sweeter Than This | Cher Lloyd, Steve Daly, Emile Ghantous& Keith Hetrick
Teenage Kings | Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, Evan Bogard, Julian Bunetta, Drew Chadwick & Bhavin Kote
Ticket to Paris | Cher Lloyd, Steve Daly & Emile Ghantous
Turn It Up | Cher Lloyd, L Pringle, D James & R Ellmore
Underground | Cher Lloyd, Steve Daly & Emile Ghantous

On 5/1/2017 at 1:56 PM, Hannah said:

She got signed! New music should follow soon! Hopefully it'll be better than Activated! mad5 

From what I understand, ie:music isn't a label.  It's a management company.  So, as far as I'm concerned, she has signed a management deal.

My question is: what the fuck happened to her signing with Warner Music?  Did the deal fall through?

26 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm tired of waiting for her to drop the album........

Maybe after this next single, she will announce something. gag1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.