FOTP

Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lorde's Mother Shades Selena Gomez

Alek    62,087

Wow, she became famous 2 days ago, and her mother is shading smn as flawlesss and nice as Selene, pathetic.

Selena is an amazing and super talened girl, she will never be that amazing.....

harry    75,376

Wow, she became famous 2 days ago, and her mother is shading smn as flawlesss and nice as Selene, pathetic.

Selena is an amazing and super talened girl, she will never be that amazing.....

Gurlfran yo sig is a mess. lj1

Gabe.    157,667

Gurlfran yo sig is a mess. lj1

so is yours to me at least dead4

anyway i see not only Lorde is bitter but also her mother.

harry    75,376

so is yours to me at least dead4

anyway i see not only Lorde is bitter but also her mother.

Is it really?  rih2

It appears fine for me.  rih16

Modern Woman    121,449

Is it really?  rih2

It appears fine for me.  rih16

"This image has been removed at the copyright holder's request". 

rih16 Was it leaked ARTPOP ARTWORK?

harry    75,376

"This image has been removed at the copyright holder's request". 

rih16 Was it leaked ARTPOP ARTWORK?

You tell me. :gaycat:

I guess it was still showing for me because it was cached in my browser, which also allowed me to save it to my desktop and upload it to tinypic. :gaycat:

Modern Woman    121,449

You tell me. :gaycat:

I guess it was still showing for me because it was cached in my browser, which also allowed me to save it to my desktop and upload it to tinypic. :gaycat:

Oh I can see it now. "If you want your getaway driver to zoom off leaving you stranded in the middle of the desert with a bunch of backing dancers who will soon become hungry and will most likely cannabalise you, but in the meantime you're still practically naked and standing on a humongous piece of chewing gum, you better work bitch".

harry    75,376

Oh I can see it now. "If you want your getaway driver to zoom off leaving you stranded in the middle of the desert with a bunch of backing dancers who will soon become hungry and will most likely cannabalise you, but in the meantime you're still practically naked and standing on a humongous piece of chewing gum, you better work bitch".

dead2

PrettyReckless    5,562

I think she meant Miley dead4

And IDG what's so wrong with expressing her opinions, she didn't trash anyone. Yall say more offensive stuff and sometimes even outside BG

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.