Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

Guest runaway.

who knows what could happen, do what you do just Keep on laughing, one thing's true it's always a brand new daaaaay...

Probably my favorite song by her.

Yeah, it's so good!

K, so either she needs to do some major promo. 

or she should kinda forget about HTNGU, cast it off as a buzz single, and release 17 or something else. maisy

idk which i'd prefer. getting new music would be awesome, but if that flopped too dead2

K, so either she needs to do some major promo.

or she should kinda forget about HTNGU, cast it off as a buzz single, and release 17 or something else. maisy

idk which i'd prefer. getting new music would be awesome, but if that flopped too dead2

HTNGU will go platinum in the long run (and maybe 2x plat like WTH moo1 ) calling it a buzz single would be a terrible idea at this point.

@7:11

OMG do you guys think this could possibly be Avril?! A while right after HTNGU Miley tweeted about Avril's song and she tweeted her back then Avril followed her and she does NOT follow people that she doesnt work with or did worked with or is friends with. AAAND we all thought Rock N Roll was a collab cuz Avril hinted she was working with a female artist!!!

Is Avril Mileys dream collab?!?!? shock1

I still dont believe its a self titled album. We have nothing yet and I hope we get something soon. I mean what the fuck Avril or epic, this is going worse then the Goodbye Lullaby era fall7