Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

I LOVE Rock N Roll and I again realized how much I love WTH oprah1

I am obsessed with this Innocence Rock version tho

MTE at re-finding love with WTH  oprah1

And that version of Innocence is the ONLY way I listen to Innocence. The album version is one of my least played Avril tracks  oprah1 oprah1

Yas at Let Me Go holding strong around #30  oprah1 RNR was SO much lower at this point. And it's still #6 in Canada  oprah1 The power of Kanadian King and Kween Chavril  oprah1 oprah1 oprah1

@LeModeleParfait ugh i know right, its so much better BAD GIRL FUCKING SLAYS ASSES and Hello Kitty as well the whole album is fucking amazing I cannot belive they released HTNGU dead2 what fucking idiots

yas, it sounds less ~Taylor Swift and more ~LetGovril now cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3

omg am going to save Bad Girl for last so I can end up slayed the most. Have been looking forward to Bad Girl the most cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

yas, it sounds less ~Taylor Swift and more ~LetGovril now cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3

omg am going to save Bad Girl for last so I can end up slayed the most. Have been looking forward to Bad Girl the most cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

I heard Bad Girl last too and I dont want to build it up to much so you wont end up expecting to much but it really is great and OMG just listening to Hello Heartache again amazing and omg Hush Hush I cannot omg im dying

I heard Bad Girl last too and I dont want to build it up to much so you wont end up expecting to much but it really is great and OMG just listening to Hello Heartache again amazing and omg Hush Hush I cannot omg im dying

omg yr making me wet my pants  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3

am not ready to cry to Balladvril yet this morning OMFG  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

omg yr making me wet my pants  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'> cry3

am not ready to cry to Balladvril yet this morning OMFG  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>

Bad Girl is very sexual omg very dirty ahah and yes almost had tears down my cheek at some songs amazing cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>