Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

Any one wanna make me a Godvril picture set? I would do it myself, But I can never get Avril sets to work. 

I don't have any particular requirements. But I would like three formats:

Image1:

Image2:

Desktop: 1024x600

Signature: 500x293 (scaled from 1024x600)

As I said, I don't really have any particular requirements. I would like something bright and colorful though; and preferably NEW Avril pics; like 2011 Avril maisy  Just something nice and colorful. A brightened version of the GL would be really nice cry7 I don't want the AL photoshoot tho; it's too goth fall4

Anyone who does this, I will love you forever 

Avril_heart_gif.gif

@Nino @

I can give it a try later today or tomorrow, got any special photos already in mind? Maybe a video/gif?

TBH, I don't find Bad Girl radio friendly even though it's basically my fave, but I can see every other song released as a single. 

I think Give You What You Like would be the strongest IMO. 

Watch them release 17 tho

adorable-angry-avril-avril-lavigne-aww-b

Hmm well I wonder is the clean version is messy otherwise for our radio here I could totally hear it on the radio tho

I also think Hello Heartache could be a hit, its really giving me those Natasha Bedingfield tease.

And omg yes just wait and see them release 17 dead2

I can give it a try later today or tomorrow, got any special photos already in mind? Maybe a video/gif?

More like a picture set like I have now. With the Goodbye Lullaby album photoshoot - or even combining that with the Wish You Were Here photoshoot. Pretty much photoshoots from that era moo1

More like a picture set like I have now. With the Goodbye Lullaby album photoshoot - or even combining that with the Wish You Were Here photoshoot. Pretty much photoshoots from that era moo1

Okay, those pics but colorful, got it ;)

my three faves are defo Bitchin Summer, You Aint Seen Nothin Yet and Sippin on Sunshine

I still cant decide which one is my faves next to bad Girl and Hello Kitty.

But those are actually the 3 a lot of fans are hating on the most and I dunno what their problem is um2 fucking awesome songs cry7

Okay, those pics but colorful, got it ;)

I still cant decide which one is my faves next to bad Girl and Hello Kitty.

But those are actually the 3 a lot of fans are hating on the most and I dunno what their problem is um2 fucking awesome songs cry7

yeah! I love the guitar pic from the WYWH shoot. <3

wait which 3? my faves?   :teehee2: surprised  :teehee2:

yeah! I love the guitar pic from the WYWH shoot. <3

wait which 3? my faves?   :teehee2: surprised  :teehee2:

Yeah Sippin and You Ain't were the two mast hated while I was reading on bandaids, if you dont count Hello Kitty, that seems very split down the middle moo1

Hmm well I wonder is the clean version is messy otherwise for our radio here I could totally hear it on the radio tho

I also think Hello Heartache could be a hit, its really giving me those Natasha Bedingfield tease.

And omg yes just wait and see them release 17 dead2

yeah, US pop radio is so basic tbqh. They're not here for the slightest hint of rock, so the Manson/metal guitars would be too much dead4 dead4 Didn't someone on bandaids say that Rock N Roll was "too rock " for the station they were trying to request it on dead4 dead4 dead4

yeah, US pop radio is so basic tbqh. They're not here for the slightest hint of rock, so the Manson/metal guitars would be too much dead4 dead4 Didn't someone on bandaids say that Rock N Roll was "too rock " for the station they were trying to request it on dead4 dead4 dead4

I'm here for 17 tho cry6 it's amazin cry7