Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

d1b3b4847746306b8ea575d92eaef31f

Avril Lavigne has put her signature style on a limited edition pair of leggings for Australian fashion brand Pins to Kill. The skull-patterned pants are a reflection of the singer's love of rock and roll. "I wanted to make a rock and roll legging. Why skulls? Why not skulls?" said the Canadian star.

Avril's limited edition leggings are available for the month of November.

"I feed off of creating. I really get to be myself. I have access to an amazing outlet like designing clothes and I get to reach deep down and really truly be myself," added Avril, who launched her very own clothing company Abbey Dawn in 2008. The brand started as a simple t-shirt line and has since flourished into a multi-faceted collection.

Avril's collaboration with Pins to Kill is available throughout the month of November and five lucky customers will receive a pair signed by the eight-time GRAMMY nominee.

In other Avril news, the 32-year-old is still hard at work on her sixth studio album. Since the release of her last album Avril Lavigne in 2013, the singer has kept a low profile on the music front due to her battle with Lyme disease. 

On 30.10.2016 at 11:14 PM, Rosé. said:

I think Goodbye Lullaby has snatched my favourite Avril albums' #1 and #2 spots mad1

1. Goodbye Lullaby
  2. Avril Lavigne 
  3. The Best Damn Thing
  4. Under My Skin
  5. Let Go

WTF? UMS is better than AL by miles alex1

#JusticeForUMS alex1

current rankings yas1

#1 The Best Damn Thing
#2 Under My Skin
#3 Goodbye Lullaby
#4 Let Go
#5 Avril Lavigne (has amazing songs ex. Rock N Roll but lots of fillers)