Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

its flopping... um2

It should get higher today, she was just on Howard Stern in a long ass, a little kinky interview and I dunno if she already preformed on Good Morning America or not but yeah, it should get a boost after this

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!! shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1

If she doesnt release the song she fucking wrote, the song of the century, I am gonna stop being a fan rih16

is she serious, that is flawless and its just a few seconds omg i cant, i cannot! fall3cry7

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!! shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1 shock1

If she doesnt release the song she fucking wrote, the song of the century, I am gonna stop being a fan rih16

is she serious, that is flawless and its just a few seconds omg i cant, i cannot! fall3cry7

Why would she release the song she gave to Kelly like 10 years ago :S

Why would she release the song she gave to Kelly like 10 years ago :S

Cuz its a flawless song and they way she sang it there is flawless. I am seriously holding this grudge against her for giving away this song. Kelly does it justice, dont get me wrong, even with Kelly's perfect voice this is one of my all time favorites, but I mean ugh, it would be nice if my fav actually sang her flawless song.

Cuz its a flawless song and they way she sang it there is flawless. I am seriously holding this grudge against her for giving away this song. Kelly does it justice, dont get me wrong, even with Kelly's perfect voice this is one of my all time favorites, but I mean ugh, it would be nice if my fav actually sang her flawless song.

Haha it is weird that we don't even have a full demo version :(

#28 now omg cry8 this had like almost no promo, Howard Stern and music video

so happy and proud right now antm1

Already snatching RNR  cry8

And since its video was released the same day it came out, rather than a week before like RNR dead4, it should peak higher on the Hot 100 as well  cry8

ughh it's a great week to be an Avril stan. I haven't listened/watched the whole Stern interview yet. She sounds different on the Let Me Go performance.

That Breakaway snippet is gorgeous. Idk what Avril's got, but even when power vocalists like Leona or Kelly sing her songs, I still listen to and like Avril's versions more. Idk, sounds less like really good karaoke and more singer-songwriter when Avril sings them I think  cry8 cry8 cry8 cry8

@LeModeleParfait I love you man, I really do cry8 you say exactly what im thinking cry8
Let Me Go is beautifully set up, but its not even a little creative or imaginative or artistic which I hate the most. And you need to listen to the full interview she sings a little of Complicated, Sk8er Boi and I'm With You and she does it fucking perfectly, I was blown away a little ngl and then she preforms Let Me Go and I was like :awk:

But yeah, I do wish this single would slay just a little on the charts tbh ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Great minds think alike  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Omg at her singing all three perfectly  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'> Not that Losing Grip shade  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'> Am going to go look for those parts rn  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

From what I can tell, it looked like a very fun interview and Stern wasn't really being his normal perverted self  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

Ugh, have to go to school in like 10 mins. Wish I could stay home and watch Avril all day  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'> ny11