Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

On 2/2/2021 at 4:40 PM, Nino said:

i hope she unfolllows manson on ig and twitter and never performs bag girl again lol 

I believe a solo demo leaked years ago. I actually don't know of it was solo but it was a demo. I love the song so I'll need to find a solo version cry5

20 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I believe a solo demo leaked years ago. I actually don't know of it was solo but it was a demo. I love the song so I'll need to find a solo version cry5

i need it now giveup3

Before Britney I was an Avril satn even my first album was Let go.... but i stoped being a stan after that HEDIOUS alice in wonderland soundtrack .... tbh I was waitng for her for a long time and she came with that song... and just because of that I stopped staning her, now I see this is stupid but tbh lately I've been listening to all her stuff and tbh she is amizng I hate myself for sleeping on her ugh 

8 minutes ago, Royale said:

@Kuchisabishii Okay now. I am rewatching Trapped. And it's so damn good (I'm at ep 9). I repent for my sins and will never dare to say it's overrated, ever again. 

What a random thread to talk about HIStory but yes it's my fav. I can't wait for the new season

bd8d12bb9c4c22ee7da6af86ac7e3535.jpg

8 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

What a random thread to talk about HIStory but yes it's my fav. I can't wait for the new season

bd8d12bb9c4c22ee7da6af86ac7e3535.jpg

Yes I'm sorry rip2 I was looking for some section you could potentially post in & add a few posts to your fave's section. Anyways yes omg I can't believe I slept on it for years when the content's much more mature and the scenes are so intense, whew. For once the side couple isn't lame af like the other seasons

12 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yes I'm sorry rip2 I was looking for some section you could potentially post in & add a few posts to your fave's section. Anyways yes omg I can't believe I slept on it for years when the content's much more mature and the scenes are so intense, whew. For once the side couple isn't lame af like the other seasons

My fav is Ellie now whit1

But yeah it's a cinematic masterpiece for what it was when it was filmed. It's better filmed than the previous seasons AND better acting.