Kitteh

Avril Lavigne

Today is going to be my first outing since the album. I hope I will be able to control myself while blasting the songs through my headphones brit9

cry0 93L9tiy.png?1

omg I hooked up my iphone to my car this morning and the playlist was so fucked up. like no matter what song I put it on - only one song would come on - Let Me Go dead4 dead4 dead4 I think it was the last song I synced on my phone 93L9tiy.png?1

cry0 93L9tiy.png?1

omg I hooked up my iphone to my car this morning and the playlist was so fucked up. like no matter what song I put it on - only one song would come on - Let Me Go dead4 dead4 dead4 I think it was the last song I synced on my phone 93L9tiy.png?1

fall393L9tiy.png?1

Maybe it was a sign, meaning you need to let someone go 93L9tiy.png?1dead4

Hey guys, I really dislike this pic of Avril for the awards so I made up a few and if you guys wanted I would suggest one if they could change it, what do you say galls? 93L9tiy.png?1

1.png  2.png  3.png

How do you feel about those and which one do you like best? cry0

Hey guys, I really dislike this pic of Avril for the awards so I made up a few and if you guys wanted I would suggest one if they could change it, what do you say galls? 93L9tiy.png?1

1.png  2.png  3.png

LOLOL omg I like the one we have now and all three you posted so whatever makes you g0rls happy 93L9tiy.png?1 Although I'd want #1 or #3 because #2 looks like it could be any blonde chick 93L9tiy.png?1

I love the album  cry0

I'm waiting for the official release too before I over play it. I really like the range of her personality she shows on the album too.

Bad Girl slays me  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>  I'm making all my friends listen to the album to, they love it.

Made this today,

tumblr_mveqkuQN991spur4co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mveqkuQN991spur4co1_1280.jpg

I guess I'm in the minority but I really like Hello Kitty as a fun one off track for Avril as well.

LOLOL omg I like the one we have now and all three you posted so whatever makes you g0rls happy 93L9tiy.png?1 Although I'd want #1 or #3 because #2 looks like it could be any blonde chick 93L9tiy.png?1

oh okay, well we dont have to change it, I was just suggesting

avril-o.gif

I love the album  cry0

I'm waiting for the official release too before I over play it. I really like the range of her personality she shows on the album too.

Bad Girl slays me  cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>  I'm making all my friends listen to the album to, they love it.

Made this today,

tumblr_mveqkuQN991spur4co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mveqkuQN991spur4co1_1280.jpg

I guess I'm in the minority but I really like Hello Kitty as a fun one off track for Avril as well.

THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING! cry7

I love it, I LOVE how you used the safety pin and the colors cry7 I do wish they would be more centered but her hair would be a nightmare to crop, I know moo1 but yeah it looks really amazing oprah2

Hello Kitty is kinda of a love or hate song I guess, I'm on the love train cuz I fucking looove it tho mess1

omg I just counted the numbers and I listened to all of the songs together 457 times fall3 fall3 fall3

not counting the times I listened to the songs on my phone while I was out

fall4

fall4  fall4  fall4 

I can't wait to listen to the album officially.  :D 

THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING! cry7

I love it, I LOVE how you used the safety pin and the colors cry7 I do wish they would be more centered but her hair would be a nightmare to crop, I know moo1 but yeah it looks really amazing oprah2

Hello Kitty is kinda of a love or hate song I guess, I'm on the love train cuz I fucking looove it tho mess1

Thank you and feel free to use it. cry0

I love Hello Kitty, my friend does too  ny1

1.png  2.png  3.png

#3 pls

The official album stream is available now and omg it has the best line in article writing ever fall1

Avril Lavigne - the album, not the woman - is available to pre-order now at www.avrillavigne.com

fall3

Check it out gurls, dont need to feel guilty to listen to this since its official moo1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/listen-avril-lavigne-album-full-2652324#ixzz2j7blRysM

it is only available in US I think, well I cant listen to it anyways fall3

fall4  fall4  fall4 

I can't wait to listen to the album officially.  :D 

I hope this we didnt blow your expectations too high and then you will feel disappointed, but it really is a great album tbh moo1

oh okay, well we dont have to change it, I was just suggesting

avril-o.gif

i'm 100% fine with whatever y'all want. Lbr, Godvril never looks anything short of stunning

photo-11150.png?_r=1382444679

omg I just counted the numbers and I listened to all of the songs together 457 times fall3 fall3 fall3

not counting the times I listened to the songs on my phone while I was out

fall4

omfg

Oh wait, I was about to say omfg you've been listening to it 100x more than I have, but I just counted and I've played them 330 combined

photo-11150.png?_r=1382444679photo-11150.png?_r=1382444679

i'm 100% fine with whatever y'all want. Lbr, Godvril never looks anything short of stunning

omfg

Oh wait, I was about to say omfg you've been listening to it 100x more than I have, but I just counted and I've played them 330 combined

photo-11150.png?_r=1382444679photo-11150.png?_r=1382444679

antm1

I am really obsessed, I was not expecting to be this crazy about this album lbr I was bitching about it and judging it beforehand but I take everything back cry7

i continue to wear my let go tattoo proudly antm1fall1