Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Misty Spears

BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce’s Album Pushed Back

Honestly for sales and for mainstream acceptance I feel waiting another month or two, and fixing the album, is DEFINITELY the proper decision. The album DOES need some work. Some tracks need to be cut, some new tracks need to be added, etc. Bey needs to tighten this shit up and work it out. I hope this is true.

Honestly for sales and for mainstream acceptance I feel waiting another month or two, and fixing the album, is DEFINITELY the proper decision. The album DOES need some work. Some tracks need to be cut, some new tracks need to be added, etc. Bey needs to tighten this shit up and work it out. I hope this is true.

Good.

I'll actually be able to tolerate then.

But the conceptual and too edgy bit is strange. Today's music is moving towards developing distinct sounds. Gaga's metal-techno album. Ke$ha's upcoming rocky-pop album.

I don't believe they have pushed the album back. The album is wonderful and a lot of people are enjoying it, including me. & yes this album will get Grammy nods because the songs are amazing, honest and mature. Let's get that 4th Best Contemporary Album Bey!

Edit: Then again, I feel like they should wait until a single becomes a hit. I don't want a repeat of Bionic :'(

I knew it!!! i knew it!!!! look at my post yesterday in VIP media section :-Yesterday 09:44 AM

thanks so much for the links!!!! but omg lol this is so bad....do u think she is gonna complain about the album leaking (coz she knows its crap) and then postpone to record some new stuff??? i mean it wasnt being released till the end of this month! this is too early lol but yaya for me!

same scenario but its the record label complaining!!! i knew it....yes .....new beyonce

I don't know why, but I had this feeling that the record label actually leaked the album. I think they wanted to get some kind of response/opinion from her fan base and music fans overall because they were worried by the mediocre success of RTW. Then they probably made their own calculations and what not and figured this album won't be as successful as her previous albums, so they sent her to record some more songs.

Of course if it's fake, then the theory above becomes invalid. :P

I don't believe they have pushed the album back. The album is wonderful and a lot of people are enjoying it, including me. & yes this album will get Grammy nods because the songs are amazing, honest and mature. Let's get that 4th Best Contemporary Album Bey!

Edit: Then again, I feel like they should wait until a single becomes a hit. I don't want a repeat of Bionic :'(

this post so much :'(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.