Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mikey Likey

Lauren Alaina meets her crush Justin Bieber at CMT Music Awards

justin-lauren-cmt.jpgSee, dreams really do come true. "American Idol" Season 10 runner-up Lauren Alaina became the envy of a million teenage girls everywhere when she got to meet her celebrity crush at the CMT Music Awards on Wednesday, June 8: Justin Bieber.

At the beginning of the season, Lauren and the other contestants were asked who their celebrity crushes are. Lauren's answer? "Oh, I don't wanna say! It's Bieber, I guess. I don't have Bieber Fever, but he's cute!"

Justin went home with the award for Collaborative Video of the Year along with Rascal Flatts for "That Should Be Me." Lauren tweeted Justin after the show, "hey justin! It was great to meet you last night! Congrats on your win!(:"

At the show, Lauren also got to chat with country music legend Shania Twain, posed for pictures with Sara Evans and Luke Bryan and hung out with her "Idol" buddy Scotty McCreery. http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/06/lauren-alaina-meets-her-crush-justin-bieber-at-cmt-music-awards.html

sooo cute <3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.