Abner

Let's go back in time and talk about MJ

so.. um i've always wanted to ask you guys something about certain topic... Michael Jackson in particular i borned when MJ was into this whole molesting child thing and well i love him and i admire his work music, all, but i've always wanted to ask you guys who grew up in that time what you thought about this? i don't think he did those horrible things, but i'd like to know what you think about it, i mean i was just watching some videos about this whole drama stuff, and idk his face on some interviews and the way people attack him and talk trash, then this guy who supported him and not a while ago said he was abbused too, i see a lot of money here and omg it's so sad :/ so i just have curiosity in this topic :/ and i putted it on BG's because i didn't know where else to put it, sorry guys

I believe he was innocent. He definitely did things that to other people looked horribly wrong, so I can 100% understand the belief. I believe that because he was robbed of a true childhood, he used his fame and money to create his own surrogate childhood in which he did things that made him appear to be a pedophile - but I truly think he was innocent. I've watched so many interviews, and he just doesn't even seem capable of doing things sexually with children. He loves and respects their innocence too much. I think he just wanted to befriend kids, and do things other kids would do with each other, but because of his age and nature, it definitely came off the wrong way. I feel horrible with how he was treated and accused, and even after being proven guilty on seperate accounts, and even after it was obvious these people used his weaknesses to exploit him, people still tarnish him even after death. It's just sad.

I believe he was innocent. He definitely did things that to other people looked horribly wrong, so I can 100% understand the belief. I believe that because he was robbed of a true childhood, he used his fame and money to create his own surrogate childhood in which he did things that made him appear to be a pedophile - but I truly think he was innocent. I've watched so many interviews, and he just doesn't even seem capable of doing things sexually with children. He loves and respects their innocence too much. I think he just wanted to befriend kids, and do things other kids would do with each other, but because of his age and nature, it definitely came off the wrong way. I feel horrible with how he was treated and accused, and even after being proven guilty on seperate accounts, and even after it was obvious these people used his weaknesses to exploit him, people still tarnish him even after death. It's just sad.

My thoughts exactly. (though I think you mean NOT guilty* :tehe:)

I feel so sad about how he was torn apart, I never ever believed he could be guilty of what he was accused of :( 

It is sad and you explained it in a way that people should do, i mean so many people accusing him of stuff and i thought the same, he had no childhood i watched his homemade movies and he was playing with his cousins, laughing and all, it's so sad how people do anything for money, just like MJ's mom said, if you know that someone raped your child, first you beat the hell out of him and then do something with law, or idk money, not ask for millions first.,..

He was Beyonce type of artist. Talented when it comes to performing, but musically stuck in the same thing during his whole career. That's why besides the scandal and his self-hatred and racism he faded and was universally hated and made fun of before he died , while Madonna was still slaying globally with COADF/HC hi hi hi.

He was Beyonce type of artist. Talented when it comes to performing, but musically stuck in the same thing during his whole career. That's why besides the scandal and his self-hatred and racism he faded and was universally hated and made fun of before he died , while Madonna was still slaying globally with COADF/HC hi hi hi.

I don't think the hatred people had toward him had anything to do with his music being stagnant (which I would argue wasn't the case; there was plenty of experimentation and fresh music throughout his discography, covering many different genres and topics), but instead was simply misunderstanding him and putting way too much weight and credibility into the media - which used Michael's weaknesses to destroy him.

Madonna wasn't weak, and definitely was more controversial on her own terms, which is why she had more staying power. Michael could have continued strongly for many years, but he was weak and had many issues, and the media fed off of that and exploited his uniqueness to the point that he was unrecognizable to the general public. Even at his most underperforming, he still sold incredibly well and had huge amounts of fans; I think that he could have continued to do perfectly fine had he not been broken and destroyed by all the negativity he received following the scandals.

My opinion is that he was talented and eccentric as shit. As far as the accusation"s" of molestation I assumed he was innocent when I was younger, but by watching some of his interviews one where he claims he only had 2 nosejobs I realized Michael was a liar and not a very good one its evident in most inteviews he would go into some sort of character, its been said he didn't even speak in a high pitch... I dont judge but where there's smoke there's fire.

My opinion is that he was talented and eccentric as shit. As far as the accusation"s" of molestation I assumed he was innocent when I was younger, but by watching some of his interviews one where he claims he only had 2 nosejobs I realized Michael was a liar and not a very good one its evident in most inteviews he would go into some sort of character, its been said he didn't even speak in a high pitch... I dont judge but where there's smoke there's fire.

I Agree on that, i mean of course he lied tons of times, he was no saint, he was a great person, but he obviously lied on stuff, but well about the main topic i didn't think he lie at all, but other stuff yes fall4

Oh god you couldn't be more more wrong. Have you listened to his albums? It sounds like you haven't.

His albums are incredibly incredibly diverse. Pop, rock, r&b, hip hop, classical... he literally did it all before any of our faves did. He was universally 'hated' because he was accused of being a paedophile and he was mocked because of his weird behaviour. 

But people have ALWAYS been there for his music, more so than Madonna - his music is far more remembered than Madonna's in the 80s. And the reason why his last album didn't perform well = Tommy Mottola and Sony, who tried to ruin him in order to get the Beatles back catalogue. And that's the truth.

Did you know that all the songs Pharrell wrote for Justin Timberlake's Justified was originally meant for Michael - Rock Your Body, Senorita, Like I Love You etc. He would've slayed just like Madonna had he been given the chance, but he was accused of molestation and bankrupt.

Oh god you couldn't be more more wrong. Have you listened to his albums? It sounds like you haven't.

His albums are incredibly incredibly diverse. Pop, rock, r&b, hip hop, classical... he literally did it all before any of our faves did. He was universally 'hated' because he was accused of being a paedophile and he was mocked because of his weird behaviour. 

But people have ALWAYS been there for his music, more so than Madonna - his music is far more remembered than Madonna's in the 80s. And the reason why his last album didn't perform well = Tommy Mottola and Sony, who tried to ruin him in order to get the Beatles back catalogue. And that's the truth.

Did you know that all the songs Pharrell wrote for Justin Timberlake's Justified was originally meant for Michael - Rock Your Body, Senorita, Like I Love You etc. He would've slayed just like Madonna had he been given the chance, but he was accused of molestation and bankrupt.

Yep, all from 'Off The Wall' to 'Invincible' and nope I don't see it. bM0tG.gif

He wouldn't slay with those songs AND it doesn't matter anyway because 1. Most iconic/remembered/successful hit from 'Justified' era is 'Cry Me A River' 2. As soon as JT found his musical identity he surpassed his first era and those singles since FS/LS remains more sucessful, acclaimed, remembered and etc. bM0tG.gif

Michael Jackson never molested children. It wasn't in him to do something like that at all. From the home videos and private leaks (they are 100% real because if he was faking a public persona it was not the right one shown in these videos) you can tell that he is a child in an adults body. He was stuck in his youth because he never had one.

Michael may have flashed the kids and shit but shit like that happened loads when i was a kid, guys flashing other guys etc. Considering michael was a childlike kid i can tell that if this was the case it wasnt sexual at all.

It was all a very wierd situation but at the end of the day, it was proved fake by the kids parents talking about how much money they were getting and what they should say to get more money etc.

Yep, all from 'Off The Wall' to 'Invincible' and nope I don't see it. bM0tG.gif

He wouldn't slay with those songs AND it doesn't matter anyway because 1. Most iconic/remembered/successful hit from 'Justified' era is 'Cry Me A River' 2. As soon as JT found his musical identity he surpassed his first era and those singles since FS/LS remains more sucessful, acclaimed, remembered and etc. bM0tG.gif

I think you should re-listen moo1

He wouldn't slay with them? Doubtful, they were all big hits for Justin and are played to this day. Cry Me A River was partly successful because of its obvious content and controversial music video as much as it was the song.

Justified was in 2002 and FS/LS was in 2006 and music had moved on. Michael Jackson has a huge catalogue of unreleased songs that will never see the light of day. Madonna continued to release in her late 40s and 50s because she could, but legally Michael was unable. Luckily for him, his music in the 80s and 90s and prior to that with the Jackson brothers is quite enough to ensure his legacy forever.

Are you seriously coming for his musical diversity? Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, You Rock My World all sound the same or nah?

It is LAUGHABLE that you're trying to throw dirt on this man when ALL of your faves in particular were influenced by him :lmfao:

Are you seriously coming for his musical diversity? Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, You Rock My World all sounds the same or nah?

It is LAUGHABLE that you're trying to throw dirt on this man when ALL of your faves in particular were influenced by him :lmfao:

I'm surprised M!X of all people is saying this  :awk:

And trying to paint JT as some kind of musical Messiah when he just dumped 2006 leftovers on two separate discs and claimed them to be an 'experience'.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.