Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gilly

Born This Way sells 500k WW this week according to mediatraffic

As expected, a 70% drop but still able to sell 500k WW in it's SECOND week.

Media Traffic:

1 (1) Lady Gaga, Born This Way - 482,000

Total: 2,408,000

None of them other hoes sold 500k in the second week. +cool+ I predict really big things for this album with such HUGE sales. 2.4m sold in 2 weeks and this is with MEDIATRAFFIC - they don't count all charts. Imagine. In 14 days 2.4m, how much in 8 months after 4 more singles are released? +woot+

GODGA +legend+

I can't @ how monsters are trying to spin her sales into something positive +laughcry+

I'm sorry but those second week sales are OK at best, mediatraffic also predict that next week Adele is going to be back at the top... GaGa must be dying of shame +laughcry+

500K in the SECOND week is something NONE of your favs could ever do. It's a huge drop. But it's still fucking HUGE.

And I'm reporting you to Tyler, btw. You are considered a fucking troll as you NEVER come in here to say something constructive, if not always throwing negative SHADE to get stans mad. There's a difference b/w a negative OPINION to using your negative OPINIONS in a stan war kinda way. Take that to the fucking battle grounds.

I can't @ how monsters are trying to spin her sales into something positive +laughcry+

I'm sorry but those second week sales are OK at best, mediatraffic also predict that next week Adele is going to be back at the top... GaGa must be dying of shame +laughcry+

listen, we all know that you don't like gaga, and there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with gaga and what she does and voicing it. BUT you are constantly in this section ONLY doing this. you use your arguments to start up wars and fights, and you know exactly that you want to stir things. therefor i am asking you to stay out of this section and stop talking bad about gaga or monsters. if you feel the need to trash what gaga does you can go and do so in the battlegrounds, this section is NOT for negativity.

who said I don't like GaGa? I used to stan for her, I clearly don't do that anymore but I DO like her and I actually think BTW is a very good album.

We are discussing sales here and I just hate how monsters have a problem admitting defeat. Yes, all of my faves have had flops and I am the first to admit that. I'm not saying BTW flopped btw but for all the hype it had, the GIGANTIC first week it had and the fact that it's supposed to be "album of the decade" make those second week sales look OK at best (as I said earlier)

And when I say monsters have a problem admitting defeat, once again I am NOT saying BTW flopped. It's just a lot of monsters were always first line to trash Britney's sales and Xtina's sales. Of course GaGa is doing soooo much better than them but still, truth must be faced. BTW's second week sales aren't GREAT when you compare them to expectations and hype.

And what do you mean this section is not for negativity? So what if someone has bad sales we should all say nice things about it? PUH-LEASE, I have the right to comment on her sales the way I like. I didn't offend anyone and my post was entirely about her sales and what mediatraffic predicted for her.

Stop being so touchy monsters.

who said I don't like GaGa? I used to stan for her, I clearly don't do that anymore but I DO like her and I actually think BTW is a very good album.

We are discussing sales here and I just hate how monsters have a problem admitting defeat. Yes, all of my faves have had flops and I am the first to admit that. I'm not saying BTW flopped btw but for all the hype it had, the GIGANTIC first week it had and the fact that it's supposed to be "album of the decade" make those second week sales look OK at best (as I said earlier)

And when I say monsters have a problem admitting defeat, once again I am NOT saying BTW flopped. It's just a lot of monsters were always first line to trash Britney's sales and Xtina's sales. Of course GaGa is doing soooo much better than them but still, truth must be faced. BTW's second week sales aren't GREAT when you compare them to expectations and hype.

And what do you mean this section is not for negativity? So what if someone has bad sales we should all say nice things about it? PUH-LEASE, I have the right to comment on her sales the way I like. I didn't offend anyone and my post was entirely about her sales and what mediatraffic predicted for her.

what are you talking? what defeat?

anways frankly i don't care whether you like born this way or not, it's the fact that you are always in this section having something bad to say and you are ALWAYS attacking monsters, there is always a comment about them. and no you will not post whatever you want, we have rules and you are not supposed to trash people, if you don't want to follow the rules you will be infracted. this is not a discussion this is a warning. if you have further issues you can pm me and we will discuss it in private and now back on topic.

what are you talking? what defeat?

anways frankly i don't care whether you like born this way or not, it's the fact that you are always in this section having something bad to say and you are ALWAYS attacking monsters, there is always a comment about them. and no you will not post whatever you want, we have rules and you are not supposed to trash people, if you don't want to follow the rules you will be infracted. this is not a discussion this is a warning. if you have further issues you can pm me and we will discuss it in private and now back on topic.

There's no defeat here, I was just speaking in general. And once again, I did not trash anyone so let's pretend that I have.

But to be fair, I DO criticize too much :P I'll keep it down mainly because you & B△ were actually quite civilized in this argument. :)

There's no defeat here, I was just speaking in general. And once again, I did not trash anyone so let's pretend that I have.

But to be fair, I DO criticize too much :P I'll keep it down mainly because you & B△ were actually quite civilized in this argument. :)

thank you, as i said there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, but fans come in here to discuss it and it is annoying to see all the criticism and bad vibes from certain members, that's why we have battlegrounds :)

Great numbers for the second week!

And yeah I agree with the above posters. I try to avoid entering other artist forums and dampening the

mood even though I could, and I'm getting a bit tired of people trolling for a reaction.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK weather you stan for her or not. I could give 2 shits about it. There's no problem with negative opinion, but when you bring in other artist POST AFTER POST it's CLEARLY to stir up shit. And with comments like "Gaga must be dying of shame +laughcry+" Grown the fuck up. There's a difference between saying "oh those are bad sales tbh" to "adele is going back to #1 next week.. poor gaga must be dying". Are you comprehending what I am saying? Like I said, I don't give a fuck weather you like her or not... but you WILL respect this section or suffer the consequences.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK weather you stan for her or not. I could give 2 shits about it. There's no problem with negative opinion' date=' but when you bring in other artist POST AFTER POST it's CLEARLY to stir up shit. And with comments like "Gaga must be dying of shame +laughcry+" Grown the fuck up. There's a difference between saying "oh those are bad sales tbh" to "adele is going back to #1 next week.. poor gaga must be dying". Are you comprehending what I am saying? Like I said, I don't give a fuck weather you like her or not... but you WILL respect this section or suffer the consequences.[/quote']

+rolleyes+ and I was just praising you for replying to my posts in a civilized manner... I already said that I do criticize too much and that I will keep it down, what is the point of this post when this whole thing is over? Do you want to keep fighting or something?

+rolleyes+ and I was just praising you for replying to my posts in a civilized manner... I already said that I do criticize too much and that I will keep it down, what is the point of this post when this whole thing is over? Do you want to keep fighting or something?

I don't give a fuck what you got to say anymore. I'm done with you, and I already discussed this with the mods. +arrow+

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.