Kyoteki

Gaga is gonna debut a new song in berlin

Wait is she actually releasing it on iTunes or just playing it? um2

I hope to God she isn't putting it on iTunes dead2

We'll have the whole album before the release date if she does that and with out luck they'll slay and the single will get switched another 3659856 times fall4

Yeah I am already pissed I've heard all the songs we've heard already, I don't really want to hear anymore until the album drops...  :awk:

ikr, all we had before BTW was two singles, two promo singles and two EXTREMELY remixed versions of tracks. With ARTPOP we'll barely have two new tracks left by release :awk: Not listening to any more before 11th November, as hard as it may be.

IM DONE, LIKE SERIOUSLY DONE, it's overdramatic but i've been expecting this album for years along with JT's and idk even when shit leaks i barely listen to songs until the whole album it's out or leaks, by the time ARTPOP comes, we've have heard 99.99% of the album, i hate that i like going trough a complete album without knowing what's next, i mean a few songs, maybe promo singles ok, but shit, we know SWINE, AURA, SEXXX DREAMS, MAYBE DOPE, WE'LL KNOW VENUS, WE KNOW DWUW, WE KNOW APPLAUSE, ARTPOP, MANiCure, seriously i just hate how this is turning, i thought she said it was for love to music and us, i hate this :/ ik she wants to give it to us before leakers but, doing this isn't good, im even erasing applause and DWUW and stuff from my phone, i need excitement the day of the release