Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am Phones It In

If you need further proof that the lyrics of Black Eyed Peas songs are not worth committing to memory, watch this video. In it, Head Pea will.i.am performs the group's current single, "Don't Stop the Party," alongside Belgian singer-songwriter Stromae on French TV's Taratata. As he raps his lines ("This is that original /This has no identical / You can't have my digital / Future Aboriginal...") he appears to be reading them off his cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1SR81DJDc&feature=player_embedded

+lol+

Oh wow... this whole performance is embarrassing... reads off his cell phone, and when fergie first sings its lip synced then she sings all the other times? Not to mention some of the lyrics are totally off sync with the song.

I use to be huge fans of BEP, I'm not anymore.

According to some sources he was Tweeting on stage, which he has done before. Still looks stupid though +laughcry+

Why the fuck would he tweet while performing though +laughcry+ That's fucking stupid +laughcry+

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.